Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298668 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #750 on: July 03, 2012, 09:43:37 AM »
And a squirrel asks in bewilderment . . .

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #751 on: July 03, 2012, 09:50:42 PM »
I want to meet a gal just like this...

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #752 on: July 04, 2012, 04:57:45 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #753 on: July 05, 2012, 06:52:56 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #754 on: July 05, 2012, 09:35:35 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #755 on: July 05, 2012, 10:57:23 AM »
I want to meet a gal just like this...

LOL, that's what the kittens we foster do to my wife.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #756 on: July 05, 2012, 10:57:53 AM »

The kitty apparently isn't real clued-in on flowers (why the hell should he be?  :rotf:) - those look like tulips, not like roses.

In any event, the mess is still the same.  :lmao:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #757 on: July 06, 2012, 11:48:40 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #758 on: July 07, 2012, 07:46:20 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #759 on: July 07, 2012, 06:57:43 PM »

Get to it, minion.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #760 on: July 09, 2012, 11:09:24 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #761 on: July 09, 2012, 11:10:31 AM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #762 on: July 09, 2012, 11:12:17 AM »
Yes, Gina, she is.  She'd put me into rut . . . :naughty:

Chase her.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #763 on: July 09, 2012, 12:21:30 PM »
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #764 on: July 09, 2012, 12:31:27 PM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #765 on: July 10, 2012, 08:44:06 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #766 on: July 10, 2012, 08:51:44 AM »

My cat woke me up this morning sniffing my face.  It tickled.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #767 on: July 10, 2012, 09:17:27 AM »
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 09:22:03 AM by Danglars »

Offline Chris_

« Reply #768 on: July 10, 2012, 03:45:03 PM »

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #769 on: July 10, 2012, 04:05:22 PM »
Piney Power!!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #770 on: July 10, 2012, 04:12:18 PM »
Piney Power!!

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #771 on: July 10, 2012, 04:13:36 PM »
Piney Power!!

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #772 on: July 10, 2012, 04:16:08 PM »
Piney Power!!

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #773 on: July 10, 2012, 11:25:23 PM »
^Excellent NJP.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #774 on: July 11, 2012, 07:20:58 AM »

Chase her.