Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298555 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #725 on: June 22, 2012, 04:32:34 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #726 on: June 22, 2012, 04:33:23 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #727 on: June 22, 2012, 04:57:17 PM »

Offline debk

« Reply #728 on: June 24, 2012, 01:37:47 PM »

Love this!

now if only Obama was standing on the end of the tree limb it would be a perfect poster.  :whistling:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #729 on: June 25, 2012, 08:36:28 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #730 on: June 26, 2012, 08:13:13 AM »

I need a vacation.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #731 on: June 26, 2012, 09:35:04 AM »

So do I!

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #732 on: June 26, 2012, 09:40:34 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #733 on: June 26, 2012, 11:49:12 AM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #734 on: June 26, 2012, 11:52:01 AM »
what an ugly cat

That's what most men say when looking at DUmmie womyn, but they don't call it a cat.  :-)

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #735 on: June 26, 2012, 07:51:33 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rXLZfsJT0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Offline Chris_

« Reply #736 on: June 26, 2012, 10:59:09 PM »
So sleepy...
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #737 on: June 28, 2012, 07:58:18 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #738 on: June 28, 2012, 08:40:06 AM »
 :rotf:  That idiot in the tub got exactly what he deserved.  You know how we say "I wish stupid hurt?"  Well, it does. 

Those kittens in the one right before reminded me of  :drunksailor:  They're wasted!   :lmao:

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #739 on: June 28, 2012, 09:21:46 AM »
:rotf:  That idiot in the tub got exactly what he deserved.  You know how we say "I wish stupid hurt?"  Well, it does.

In that case.  Check the cat's ears--it's pissed.

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #740 on: June 28, 2012, 09:53:09 AM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #741 on: June 29, 2012, 10:13:55 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #742 on: June 29, 2012, 11:15:53 PM »
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #743 on: July 01, 2012, 01:21:09 AM »
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Chris_

« Reply #744 on: July 02, 2012, 09:04:13 AM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #745 on: July 02, 2012, 10:44:49 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #746 on: July 02, 2012, 06:59:25 PM »

I see your FF13 and raise you some add-ons:

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #747 on: July 02, 2012, 08:05:45 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #748 on: July 02, 2012, 08:09:29 PM »
:ha:

Offline thundley4

« Reply #749 on: July 02, 2012, 08:11:19 PM »

Stan's pet lizard doesn't like the squirrels .