Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298544 times)

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #650 on: June 04, 2012, 12:43:55 PM »

Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #651 on: June 04, 2012, 12:46:27 PM »
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #652 on: June 04, 2012, 02:34:28 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #653 on: June 05, 2012, 07:51:25 AM »
Chris, care to comment? O-) :whistling:

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #654 on: June 05, 2012, 02:35:50 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #655 on: June 06, 2012, 08:48:21 AM »
Good morning!

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #656 on: June 06, 2012, 09:55:04 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #657 on: June 07, 2012, 10:11:42 AM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #658 on: June 07, 2012, 01:02:51 PM »
Another Evil Cows one.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #659 on: June 07, 2012, 01:03:54 PM »
Yeah, it's a cat--a BFC.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #660 on: June 07, 2012, 01:05:08 PM »
And Insanity Wolf makes a comeback!

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #661 on: June 07, 2012, 01:15:39 PM »
Sounds like an unhappy Barrett voter. :whistling:

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #662 on: June 07, 2012, 07:02:03 PM »
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #663 on: June 07, 2012, 08:03:02 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #664 on: June 07, 2012, 08:04:36 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #666 on: June 09, 2012, 01:04:29 PM »
I suppose that these are "LOLcows."

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #667 on: June 09, 2012, 01:06:15 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #668 on: June 09, 2012, 05:41:07 PM »

That's  an awesome picture.  I like it.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #669 on: June 09, 2012, 05:55:46 PM »
That's an awesome picture.  I like it.

Can you see your cat in it?

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #670 on: June 10, 2012, 06:01:23 AM »
The Eternal Question . . .

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #671 on: June 10, 2012, 06:02:42 AM »
Must be one of the FW's relatives . . .

Chase her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #672 on: June 10, 2012, 11:28:23 AM »
^Moochelle, is that you ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #673 on: June 10, 2012, 12:52:06 PM »
OZ, 'FW' refers to 'First Wookie.'  So, she was the intent.

Chase her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #674 on: June 10, 2012, 03:28:39 PM »
I didn't see the header honestly. Thanks for pointing it out, I saw it once you did.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.