Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298558 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #450 on: April 10, 2012, 07:39:13 AM »
Not really . . .

This sooooooooo reminds me of some of you grumpy old men here  :fuelfire:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #451 on: April 10, 2012, 08:52:57 AM »
This sooooooooo reminds me of some of you grumpy old men here  :fuelfire:

You damned right. Now get back in the kitchen where you belong.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #452 on: April 10, 2012, 08:53:26 AM »
You damned right. Now get back in the kitchen where you belong.

when you knock me up I will  :tongue:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #453 on: April 10, 2012, 09:00:53 AM »

:bolt:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #454 on: April 10, 2012, 09:20:54 AM »

Where and when? :hyper: :tongue: :-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #455 on: April 10, 2012, 09:24:12 AM »
 :panic:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #456 on: April 10, 2012, 09:05:57 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #457 on: April 11, 2012, 09:27:21 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #458 on: April 12, 2012, 11:32:01 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #459 on: April 12, 2012, 11:32:51 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #460 on: April 12, 2012, 11:37:13 AM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #461 on: April 12, 2012, 11:38:05 AM »
*snort*

ha ha ha ha... that's cruel. :-)

I actually hesitated posting that.  But, I got over the conflicted feelings.

Chase her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #462 on: April 12, 2012, 01:38:21 PM »
I actually hesitated posting that.  But, I got over the conflicted feelings.
We should be good at that. Libs tell conservatives to "get over it" all the time.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #463 on: April 13, 2012, 07:47:09 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #464 on: April 13, 2012, 07:47:30 AM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #465 on: April 13, 2012, 10:52:48 AM »

Chase her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #466 on: April 13, 2012, 11:01:47 AM »
Trivia question tangentially related to thread...
In Alaska aviation, what is considered to be,
Bear protection number 1,
and
Bear protection number 2 ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #467 on: April 13, 2012, 11:11:51 AM »

Stand by...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #468 on: April 13, 2012, 11:55:36 AM »
I tell you one thing.  Me and hubby don't get there that often.  I was planning some action on the Spring River trip last week.  But I had this 'FEELING' that I shouldn't.  We didn't because there was no time with all our activities and son being there.  My IUD has fallen out and last week was my "fertile" week.  Do you know how I dodge the bullet on that one?  :panic:

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #469 on: April 13, 2012, 12:35:37 PM »
I tell you one thing.  Me and hubby don't get there that often.  I was planning some action on the Spring River trip last week.  But I had this 'FEELING' that I shouldn't.  We didn't because there was no time with all our activities and son being there.  My IUD has fallen out and last week was my "fertile" week.  Do you know how I dodge the bullet on that one?  :panic:

Tell him to do the laundry by hand?  Play "skeet"?  Brush your teeth with the pink toothbrush?  Have Charlie visit the chocolate factory?

:-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #470 on: April 13, 2012, 12:54:59 PM »
Tell him to do the laundry by hand?  Play "skeet"?  Brush your teeth with the pink toothbrush?  Have Charlie visit the chocolate factory?

:-)

Thanks for your help  :panic:

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #471 on: April 13, 2012, 12:56:57 PM »

Gina, you love it when we talk dirty to you.

:asssmack:

Chase her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #472 on: April 13, 2012, 12:57:49 PM »
Gina, you love it when we talk dirty to you.

:asssmack:

O-)  me?

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #473 on: April 13, 2012, 01:01:01 PM »

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #474 on: April 13, 2012, 01:51:17 PM »

When in doubt, pull it out.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.