Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298534 times)

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #325 on: February 18, 2012, 05:37:51 PM »

+1

A funny little game I like to play silently to myself is to imagine the people I meet as dogs, what sort of dog would they be?

That one is a dead ringer for my ex girlfriend. She would say anything to get a doctor to write her a script and popped pain pills like jelly beans. We lasted less than a year, would have been much less but she did have some genuine health issues and was very slick at hiding things from me.

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #326 on: February 19, 2012, 03:38:04 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #327 on: February 19, 2012, 03:38:57 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #328 on: February 20, 2012, 03:13:45 PM »

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #329 on: February 20, 2012, 03:18:16 PM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #330 on: February 20, 2012, 04:48:21 PM »

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #331 on: February 21, 2012, 07:34:07 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #332 on: February 21, 2012, 09:20:30 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #333 on: February 21, 2012, 12:24:42 PM »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  that is the same look I now have since Whitey Houston's death.  I am so sick of that damn song  :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #334 on: February 22, 2012, 09:30:22 AM »
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  that is the same look I now have since Whitey Houston's death.  I am so sick of that damn song  :lmao:

The look screams, Make it go awaaaaayyy!!!!!

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #335 on: February 22, 2012, 09:32:47 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #336 on: February 23, 2012, 10:04:29 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #337 on: February 23, 2012, 10:54:45 AM »

I just want you to know that this song was stuck in my ****ing head all night long.  I could't sleep, I just kept hearing Whitney Houston getting to that part where she belts out "ANDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  EEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVVVVE YOU...........EEEEEE.......IIIIIII"

I am pissed  :censored:

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #338 on: February 23, 2012, 11:05:10 AM »
I just want you to know that this song was stuck in my ****ing head all night long.  I could't sleep, I just kept hearing Whitney Houston getting to that part where she belts out "ANDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII  EEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVVVVE YOU...........EEEEEE.......IIIIIII"

I am pissed  :censored:

Better living through chemistry! (A couple of Tylenol PMs will knock the crap out of you and make you wish you DIDN'T take them, but at least they'll get you through the night.)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #339 on: February 23, 2012, 11:08:10 AM »
Better living through chemistry! (A couple of Tylenol PMs will knock the crap out of you and make you wish you DIDN'T take them, but at least they'll get you through the night.)

I take zanaflex for sleep.  I take 2 and I am out in 15 minutes and even if I wake up 30 minutes later I am not groggy.  They just knock me out.  If I didn't take them I would be up at all hours.  I am a huge insominac.  Been up for 3 days one time.  After I had Jeep I was up for 48 hours straight.  The hospital tried every drug and I wouldn't go out.  

Tylenol PM made me feel sick to my stomach and groggy after using and gave me this weird taste in my mouth

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #340 on: February 23, 2012, 11:08:36 AM »
I want a new drug -Huey Lewis-
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #341 on: February 23, 2012, 11:15:53 AM »
I take zanaflex for sleep.  I take 2 and I am out in 15 minutes and even if I wake up 30 minutes later I am not groggy.  They just knock me out.  If I didn't take them I would be up at all hours.  I am a huge insominac.  Been up for 3 days one time.  After I had Jeep I was up for 48 hours straight.  The hospital tried every drug and I wouldn't go out.  

Tylenol PM made me feel sick to my stomach and groggy after using and gave me this weird taste in my mouth

Must.  Not.  Go.  There.   :-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #342 on: February 23, 2012, 11:17:28 AM »
Must.  Not.  Go.  There.   :-)
Restraint, an advantage conservatives have over libs.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #343 on: February 23, 2012, 11:32:47 AM »
Restraint, an advantage conservatives have over libs.

I didn't know you were a lib?

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #344 on: February 23, 2012, 11:37:58 AM »
I didn't know you were a lib?
Must...exercise...restraint...

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #345 on: February 23, 2012, 11:57:16 AM »
Must.  Not.  Go.  There.   :-)

Really!  The target is locked . . . and it goes down without a shot taking it down. :tongue:

And . . .

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #346 on: February 23, 2012, 02:23:14 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #347 on: February 24, 2012, 08:44:30 AM »

:thatsright:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #348 on: February 24, 2012, 09:22:06 AM »
That dog looks proud of its' handiwork, too . . .  :rotf: :lmao:

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #349 on: February 24, 2012, 09:25:33 AM »
Speaking of dogs, but at Cheezburger . . .

Chase her.