Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298711 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #275 on: January 24, 2012, 12:29:23 PM »

Great.  I'll have to change my password again.

that's so cute  :rofl:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #276 on: January 24, 2012, 12:48:42 PM »

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #277 on: January 24, 2012, 01:06:04 PM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #278 on: January 25, 2012, 12:08:34 PM »
Oh!  Look!  An example of how Obamacare will be implemented!

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #279 on: January 25, 2012, 12:10:31 PM »
[The person in the photo is obviously a Gina disciple.

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #280 on: January 25, 2012, 12:28:25 PM »

:rofl: :rofl:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #281 on: January 25, 2012, 12:34:32 PM »

I don't think that's what they mean when they say "getting some *****"...............
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #282 on: January 25, 2012, 08:28:48 PM »

My cat doesn't care for boxes. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #283 on: January 26, 2012, 09:50:12 AM »
Oreo's definitely of that opinion about vacuums, Chris.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #284 on: January 26, 2012, 09:51:37 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #285 on: January 30, 2012, 11:53:19 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #286 on: January 30, 2012, 08:26:10 PM »

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #287 on: January 31, 2012, 07:19:53 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #288 on: January 31, 2012, 09:21:47 PM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #289 on: February 02, 2012, 05:26:45 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #290 on: February 02, 2012, 03:06:43 PM »

I can't tell which is more disconcerting. The fact the deer is staring in the window, or the fact the deer is standing in the window and the coloring makes it look like he's got a "here's Johnny!" smile.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #291 on: February 02, 2012, 03:18:21 PM »
I can't tell which is more disconcerting. The fact the deer is staring in the window, or the fact the deer is standing in the window and the coloring makes it look like he's got a "here's Johnny!" smile.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #292 on: February 02, 2012, 03:19:00 PM »

JEEP gives me that same exact look!  I will try to find the pic!  SAME EXACT EYES! :o

Offline Chris_

« Reply #293 on: February 03, 2012, 09:44:01 PM »

:rofl:

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #294 on: February 04, 2012, 09:58:08 AM »

:rofl:

Samuel L. Jackson advertises a cat for adoption.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Wayne

« Reply #295 on: February 05, 2012, 11:45:58 AM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #296 on: February 05, 2012, 12:06:22 PM »

As a former Catholic school student, I find this incredibly funny.

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #297 on: February 05, 2012, 12:14:37 PM »
Figures. :tongue:

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #298 on: February 05, 2012, 03:04:33 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_