Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298530 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #200 on: November 30, 2011, 06:53:16 AM »
Anyone with a child should get a laugh over this one . . .

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #201 on: December 01, 2011, 10:35:31 AM »
Chemistry Cat returns.

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #202 on: December 01, 2011, 10:36:24 AM »
And now, the first lolbee!

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #203 on: December 05, 2011, 09:06:14 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #204 on: December 06, 2011, 03:19:05 PM »
Chemistry Cat returns . . .

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #205 on: December 08, 2011, 09:05:19 AM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #206 on: December 08, 2011, 09:39:42 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #207 on: December 08, 2011, 09:41:37 AM »

Chase her.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #208 on: December 08, 2011, 11:01:43 AM »

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Chris_

« Reply #209 on: December 08, 2011, 11:15:09 AM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #210 on: December 09, 2011, 09:34:51 AM »
If the poster of this could have spelled "awkward" correctly . . .

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #211 on: December 13, 2011, 10:22:08 AM »

Offline Chris_

« Reply #212 on: December 15, 2011, 01:14:03 PM »
I'm saving this for the next DU picture thread.

Offline Karin

« Reply #213 on: December 15, 2011, 01:28:05 PM »
 :lmao:  There's something a little Greenbriaresque about it. 

Offline Chris_

« Reply #214 on: December 15, 2011, 01:51:26 PM »
:rofl:  I like this one.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #215 on: December 16, 2011, 07:21:04 AM »
Oh . . . a lot of people would probably identify with this one.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #216 on: December 19, 2011, 10:03:07 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #217 on: December 19, 2011, 10:06:01 AM »
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
« Reply #218 on: December 19, 2011, 08:49:43 PM »

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #219 on: December 20, 2011, 07:23:09 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #220 on: December 21, 2011, 07:27:50 AM »

Ain't this the truth? :thatsright:

Chase her.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #221 on: December 21, 2011, 10:02:49 AM »
Chill cats are chill.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kPGwE04BqI[/youtube]
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

« Reply #222 on: December 22, 2011, 03:18:17 PM »

:rofl:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #223 on: December 25, 2011, 12:00:37 AM »

Offline Chris_

« Reply #224 on: December 25, 2011, 12:02:06 AM »
Ain't this the truth? :thatsright:
If I want my cat to hang out with me, all I have to do is lie down on the sofa.  He's there right away to block my view of the television.

Any other time, he just runs away.