Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298541 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #2575 on: October 29, 2014, 12:31:09 PM »
^Is that cat's name nadin ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2576 on: October 30, 2014, 10:36:50 AM »
Somebody's seduction of her boyfriend is about to go horribly wrong!

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #2577 on: October 30, 2014, 05:27:38 PM »
^Is that cat's name nadin ?

Seeing as all of those cats appear to have hair, I would venture to say, "No".   :-)  :cheersmate:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2578 on: October 31, 2014, 04:32:41 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2579 on: November 03, 2014, 10:13:39 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2580 on: November 05, 2014, 02:42:37 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2581 on: November 06, 2014, 10:33:51 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2582 on: November 06, 2014, 10:36:39 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2583 on: November 07, 2014, 10:17:11 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2584 on: November 10, 2014, 09:14:04 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2585 on: November 12, 2014, 10:08:37 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2586 on: November 17, 2014, 06:45:47 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2587 on: November 19, 2014, 02:14:50 PM »
Grumpy Cat shows up again . . . Must be trying to 'flip' the box.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2588 on: November 20, 2014, 02:22:15 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2589 on: November 20, 2014, 09:34:47 PM »

Why is the cat not attacking that filthy verministic sodomite bunny????????????  :argh:

There are many cats content with their own doom.  :argh:  :banghead:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #2590 on: November 20, 2014, 11:19:08 PM »
Haven't seen hide nor hare...

There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2591 on: November 21, 2014, 09:36:32 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2592 on: November 22, 2014, 11:12:19 AM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mswIx6j4WRg[/youtube]

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2593 on: November 24, 2014, 10:03:04 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2594 on: November 24, 2014, 08:07:42 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2595 on: November 30, 2014, 10:48:22 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2596 on: December 01, 2014, 03:13:57 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2597 on: December 02, 2014, 11:47:00 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2598 on: December 03, 2014, 12:26:56 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2599 on: December 03, 2014, 09:33:16 PM »
In the last few seconds there is a surprise conversation with kitty...worth the wait!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXMmqsqNJXA[/youtube]