Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298565 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #2500 on: August 12, 2014, 01:10:45 PM »
Or during school, Chris . . .

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2501 on: August 13, 2014, 05:34:42 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2502 on: August 13, 2014, 06:35:46 PM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX1Re6g4aBY#t=86[/youtube]

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2503 on: August 14, 2014, 05:23:06 AM »

Chase her.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2504 on: August 15, 2014, 08:01:08 PM »

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Karin

« Reply #2505 on: August 16, 2014, 03:37:46 PM »
Wait a minute, from the previous page.  That cat was screaming because it was stuck on a ladder?   My cats run up and down a ladder all day long if we leave it there.  What a *****!

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2506 on: August 17, 2014, 08:17:01 AM »
In the jungle, the mighty jungle . . .

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2507 on: August 18, 2014, 11:21:21 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2508 on: August 19, 2014, 03:46:57 PM »
I included this one here because . . . we've had other animals here before.

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2509 on: August 19, 2014, 10:18:34 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2510 on: August 20, 2014, 05:45:04 AM »
So, Chris, 'Michael Showalter' is your pen name, and this is from personal experience . . . ? :whistling: :tongue:

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2511 on: August 20, 2014, 05:47:56 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2512 on: August 20, 2014, 03:22:27 PM »
So, Chris, 'Michael Showalter' is your pen name, and this is from personal experience . . . ? :whistling: :tongue:
I found the "What is not a cat" section very informative.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2513 on: August 20, 2014, 03:30:15 PM »
I found the "What is not a cat" section very informative.

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZOeWFBy75A[/youtube]

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2514 on: August 20, 2014, 11:18:12 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkBuu-oRKac[/youtube]

More like Ptarmigan 0, Humanity -7,000,000,000. Every time a ptarmigan is killed by gyrfalcons, ermines, rabbits, or humans, humans are closer to their doom. Scratch that, humans are already doomed.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2515 on: August 21, 2014, 10:47:38 AM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2516 on: August 21, 2014, 01:38:14 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2517 on: August 22, 2014, 02:44:47 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2518 on: August 24, 2014, 09:53:43 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2519 on: August 26, 2014, 06:43:52 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2520 on: August 27, 2014, 02:42:25 PM »

Chase her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2521 on: August 28, 2014, 07:23:32 AM »

That look foreshadows an ER visit by those improvisers!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2522 on: August 29, 2014, 04:10:26 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2523 on: September 02, 2014, 09:03:39 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2524 on: September 05, 2014, 10:19:49 AM »

Chase her.