Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298533 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #2400 on: April 14, 2014, 04:00:02 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2401 on: April 14, 2014, 01:18:53 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2402 on: April 15, 2014, 10:18:17 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2403 on: April 15, 2014, 09:02:21 PM »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2404 on: April 16, 2014, 10:12:01 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2405 on: April 16, 2014, 06:52:09 PM »

Proof that Jesus hates rabbits. Jesus said that all sodomite damned bunnies are evil and ptarmigans are God's chosen ones. God is angry at rabbits, gyrfalcons, and ermines.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2406 on: April 18, 2014, 08:33:26 AM »

Okay, Ptarmy . . .

Chase her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2407 on: April 18, 2014, 07:02:35 PM »
Okay, Ptarmy . . .

Humans content with their own doom.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2408 on: April 19, 2014, 10:05:15 AM »
Humans content with their own doom.

It looks as if the ptarmigans are the doomed ones in those shots . . .

Chase her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #2409 on: April 19, 2014, 05:11:44 PM »
It looks as if the ptarmigans are the doomed ones in those shots . . .
Just wait till the feather is on the other talon.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2410 on: May 18, 2014, 05:04:14 PM »
Back to our regularly scheduled LOL Cats!

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2411 on: May 19, 2014, 05:35:08 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2412 on: May 19, 2014, 10:21:13 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2413 on: May 20, 2014, 03:05:52 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #2414 on: May 20, 2014, 05:44:10 PM »
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2415 on: May 21, 2014, 05:32:55 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2416 on: May 22, 2014, 10:14:37 PM »

Doomed humans put a tracking device on me! Humans will have tracking devices put on them by bunnies to enslave and doom them!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 10:18:36 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2417 on: May 22, 2014, 10:15:07 PM »
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the henhouse.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2418 on: May 23, 2014, 08:21:08 AM »
Got his feathers all butthurt!

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2419 on: May 24, 2014, 09:00:09 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2420 on: May 24, 2014, 03:35:53 PM »
Got his feathers all butthurt!

Rabbits get butthurt all the time.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2421 on: May 24, 2014, 05:49:53 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2422 on: May 25, 2014, 02:49:43 AM »
WTF?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWOYM9R7QGE[/youtube]

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #2423 on: May 25, 2014, 09:40:42 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2424 on: May 27, 2014, 07:14:49 PM »

...said no cat ever.