Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298551 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #1975 on: October 04, 2013, 04:39:49 AM »
Just because . . .

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #1976 on: October 04, 2013, 10:19:11 AM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1977 on: October 04, 2013, 11:27:11 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #1978 on: October 04, 2013, 10:16:54 PM »
Ptarmy inspired this...Salt and Pepper

Aha! It's Ceiling Bunneh and Basement Bunneh!
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #1979 on: October 05, 2013, 12:42:53 AM »

Yeah, and he's probably been practicing puking all day, like an owl. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1980 on: October 05, 2013, 09:50:03 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #1981 on: October 05, 2013, 11:00:13 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltKjuP0Yn-I[/youtube]

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1982 on: October 06, 2013, 08:32:00 AM »

Chase her.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #1983 on: October 06, 2013, 10:16:55 AM »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #1984 on: October 06, 2013, 10:47:15 AM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltKjuP0Yn-I[/youtube]

O M G -- Doctor, one shot of insulin for my cute overload!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1985 on: October 07, 2013, 12:05:57 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #1986 on: October 07, 2013, 12:08:24 PM »
My cat knocked a moth out of the air, jumped on it, and ate it in about three seconds.  It was awesome. :rofl:

I suppose you could use them for removing cobwebs too.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1987 on: October 07, 2013, 12:30:11 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1988 on: October 07, 2013, 12:30:50 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1989 on: October 07, 2013, 12:31:48 PM »

Chase her.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #1990 on: October 07, 2013, 01:18:27 PM »
My cat knocked a moth out of the air, jumped on it, and ate it in about three seconds.  It was awesome. :rofl:

I suppose you could use them for removing cobwebs too.

Our Beagle does the same thing.  She prowls through the grass at night trying to catch moths .  She also likes June bugs, crickets and cicadas.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #1991 on: October 07, 2013, 09:49:15 PM »

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #1992 on: October 07, 2013, 10:43:32 PM »

That reminds me of something one of my brother's friends did to a parrot (I think it was an african grey)  he had when he was in his late teens.

They used to feed this bird weed, and eventually all of his feathers fell out.  As long as I knew this guy, I don't remember that bird ever growing any feathers back.  Poor thing.     

Offline Chris_

« Reply #1993 on: October 07, 2013, 10:52:56 PM »
Okay, that's not funny. :(

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #1994 on: October 08, 2013, 12:19:16 PM »
Okay, that's not funny. :(

No, it isn't funny at all. To do that to an animal is criminal.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1995 on: October 08, 2013, 01:51:40 PM »
No, it isn't funny at all. To do that to an animal is criminal.

Hopefully, God has a special place in Hell for individuals such as that. :fuelfire:

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1996 on: October 09, 2013, 08:06:35 AM »
Getting near 2000 posts on this thread!

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1997 on: October 09, 2013, 01:01:18 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1998 on: October 09, 2013, 01:11:50 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1999 on: October 10, 2013, 07:07:39 AM »

Chase her.