Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298560 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #1700 on: July 02, 2013, 09:22:58 AM »
It's going to be one of those days.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #1701 on: July 02, 2013, 12:11:41 PM »
DUmmie pets:

Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Karin

« Reply #1702 on: July 02, 2013, 12:52:54 PM »
Before I read the caption on the pic of the puppy with the water bottles attached to him, I thought that's how they took him swimming.   :lmao:

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #1703 on: July 02, 2013, 01:10:00 PM »
Ahhh . . . before she sells them off to the Tyson's rep. :tongue:

Doom the human race.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #1704 on: July 02, 2013, 01:53:08 PM »
Doom the human race.

Actually, ptarmy, by feeding humans, it's anything but doom (unless they eat the bones). :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #1705 on: July 02, 2013, 01:53:30 PM »
That's funny.   :rotf:

Sent it to my wife. I don't think she thought it was as funny as I did.  :rofl:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #1706 on: July 02, 2013, 02:07:06 PM »
Actually, ptarmy, by feeding humans, it's anything but doom (unless they eat the bones). :fuelfire:

Means less first line of defense against the bunnies since humans choose suicide.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #1707 on: July 02, 2013, 05:31:38 PM »
Means less first line of defense against the bunnies since humans choose suicide.
How could such a cute prairie chicken and chicks ever threaten a bunny ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #1708 on: July 02, 2013, 06:17:42 PM »
How could such a cute prairie chicken and chicks ever threaten a bunny ?

Ptarmigans fight back against bunnies and gyrfalcons.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1709 on: July 03, 2013, 07:08:01 AM »
Let's get back to the purpose of the thread, shall we?

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1710 on: July 03, 2013, 01:26:44 PM »
It would ppear that a 'yippie' (young hippie) is the object of the Canada Goose's ire . . .

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1711 on: July 03, 2013, 01:27:33 PM »
Grumpy Cat is rubbing off . . .

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1712 on: July 03, 2013, 02:32:06 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1713 on: July 04, 2013, 07:15:36 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1714 on: July 04, 2013, 07:16:23 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1715 on: July 04, 2013, 05:45:28 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1716 on: July 05, 2013, 09:13:21 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #1717 on: July 05, 2013, 11:09:02 AM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1718 on: July 05, 2013, 12:47:54 PM »
This caption fits me too well.

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #1719 on: July 05, 2013, 08:08:54 PM »

:rofl:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #1720 on: July 05, 2013, 08:09:22 PM »

Offline Chris_

« Reply #1721 on: July 05, 2013, 08:55:40 PM »
I made loud kissing noises to my cat and he ran away. :rofl:

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #1722 on: July 05, 2013, 09:21:49 PM »

:rofl:

We have two cats that absolutely destroy mini-blinds.  I don't like mini-blinds to begin with, so it makes for a good excuse to not use them. 

Offline Chris_

« Reply #1723 on: July 05, 2013, 10:25:12 PM »
Between the dog and the cat, there's nothing left of ours.  The slats are all bent or cracked and the ropes have been chewed to death.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #1724 on: July 06, 2013, 07:14:35 AM »

Chase her.