Author Topic: Fixing the oil leak with a garden hose. Same way when I cut my water pipe.  (Read 7295 times)

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Cold water with amazing pressure shot out of the pipe and began to flood my basement. , but I tried to hold the water off with my thumbthe pressure was so great, that it misdirected the gusher.
:lmao: Yes dumbass one can't hold back 60lbs of pressure with ones hand! :lmao: Good Lord! It still amazes me these people breathe on their own! :lmao:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline jukin

ZERO BONG!

There is always a main cutoff for water.  Usually it is located under your sidewalk after your meter.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
ZERO BONG!

There is always a main cutoff for water.  Usually it is located under your sidewalk after your meter.

If it's outside of the house, it's the city Governments responsibility to turn it off. [/DU mode off]
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Since this topic is certainly in the running for the "Best of" list, I'm moving it to the Dumping Ground.......

Carry on.....

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.