Author Topic: The fix is in.... but here is what I want to have happen in MN  (Read 4722 times)

Offline Schadenfreude

The fix is in.... but here is what I want to have happen in MN
« on: November 14, 2008, 08:25:49 PM »
I've already run this by Rearden and of course he thinks I am brilliant.

I want the recount to happen. I want a massive recount to occur and I want the standards for gleaning voter intent be set by the Democrats. I want every undervote counted. I want every rejected ballot counted.

Then I want the results to be posted publicly..... Franken wins by a ****ing landslide. That's right, he was down by 745 and when the hand count was done, he won by 20,000 votes. Amazing!

I want doubt at every election and the whole Democratic process to be suspect. Yes, I am in a dark mood, stolen elections kind of do that to me.  :-)
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
Re: The fix is in.... but here is what I want to have happen in MN
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 08:35:35 PM »

I want the recount to happen. I want a massive recount to occur and I want the standards for gleaning voter intent be set by the Democrats. I want every undervote counted. I want every rejected ballot counted.

Then I want the results to be posted publicly..... Franken wins by a ****ing landslide. That's right, he was down by 745 and when the hand count was done, he won by 20,000 votes. Amazing!

I want doubt at every election and the whole Democratic process to be suspect. Yes, I am in a dark mood, stolen elections kind of do that to me.  :-)

your (well, not your personal) sec'y of state was all over the media saying that this has been done before.  without commenting on his ACORN background.

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 08:37:04 PM »

one more thought:  anything that degrades the confidence of the public in the electoral process is probably a bad thing

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 08:41:25 PM »
one more thought:  anything that degrades the confidence of the public in the electoral process is probably a bad thing

Actually, in the long run it's a good thing, because it gets people off the couch and more involved.  Ain't nothing as dangerous to entrenched government and bureaucrats as when the plebes start getting pissed.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 08:44:09 PM »

It's the only way to wake the fck up.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 08:44:19 PM »

Not if it wakes people the heck up and shows the Libs/ACORN for who they really are. The apathy around the country is pretty staggering IMHO.
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2008, 08:46:42 PM »
Actually, in the long run it's a good thing, because it gets people off the couch and more involved.  Ain't nothing as dangerous to entrenched government and bureaucrats as when the plebes start getting pissed.

Beat me to it. (what he said)

Quote from: Schadenfreude
It's the only way to wake the fck up.

What she said.
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2008, 08:47:32 PM »
Yeehaw! Let the counting begin.  :evillaugh:

Offline Strider

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2008, 08:57:35 PM »
A storm is coming!!!
I can just hear the faint rumbling in the distance......

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2008, 09:03:39 PM »
may I point out the difference between being a conservative, vs. being a "revolutionary"?

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2008, 09:12:43 PM »
In all seriouslness, we must dispense with the status quo, time to go rogue.

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2008, 09:16:27 PM »
In all seriouslness, we must dispense with the status quo, time to go rogue.

edmund burke would disagree.

you are talking about a revolution in response to the revolution. 

the french tried that, and they are on their third republic.

Offline Strider

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2008, 09:18:16 PM »
edmund burke would disagree.

you are talking about a revolution in response to the revolution. 

the french tried that, and they are on their third republic.

Is that what they are calling election fraud and passive anarchy these days??

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2008, 09:18:38 PM »
may I point out the difference between being a conservative, vs. being a "revolutionary"?

Rearden is right, too much voter apathy. The only way to knock some sense into these dullards is to hit them over the head with a mallet.

Offline Strider

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2008, 09:28:36 PM »
Rearden is right, too much voter apathy. The only way to knock some sense into these dullards is to hit them over the head with a mallet.

I think he is wrong...
I think it is outright stupidity caused by the dumbing down of the population. I am sorry but I still cannot believe the majority of the population ignorant enough to put people like Franken in office!!!

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2008, 09:41:34 PM »
I think he is wrong...
I think it is outright stupidity caused by the dumbing down of the population. I am sorry but I still cannot believe the majority of the population ignorant enough to put people like Franken in office!!!

Why don't you believe it?  These are the same people who put Obama, Carter, and Clinton (twice!) in office, not to mention this is the same state that gave us Paul Wellstone for Senator, Keith Ellison as a Congresscritter, and Jesse Ventura as governor.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2008, 09:47:51 PM »
Voter fraud has been happening in Mn for quite some time. People have been bussed in from Iowa and Wisconsin to vote in MN elections. THEN, we have the folks that live in Illinois, commute to MN to get their welfare checks and then commute back. In order to collect their welfare checks, they MUST have a MN residence. It's only a 5 hour drive to Chicago. So..... a residency check for the urbanites would be appropriate. (Checking for dual residency). It won't surprise me in the least if Frankenbitch stole the election.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Strider

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2008, 09:49:30 PM »
Why don't you believe it?  These are the same people who put Obama, Carter, and Clinton (twice!) in office, not to mention this is the same state that gave us Paul Wellstone for Senator, Keith Ellison as a Congresscritter, and Jesse Ventura as governor.
Voter apathy is not the cause...not having enough sense to recognize an incompetent asshole being pumped by the media is...

Offline Strider

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2008, 09:52:03 PM »
Voter fraud has been happening in Mn for quite some time. People have been bussed in from Iowa and Wisconsin to vote in MN elections. THEN, we have the folks that live in Illinois, commute to MN to get their welfare checks and then commute back. In order to collect their welfare checks, they MUST have a MN residence. It's only a 5 hour drive to Chicago. So..... a residency check for the urbanites would be appropriate. (Checking for dual residency). It won't surprise me in the least if Frankenbitch stole the election.
I dont think Franken**** is smart enough to steal it on his own....he had some help, but stolen non the less...

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2008, 10:00:28 PM »
I dont think Franken**** is smart enough to steal it on his own....he had some help, but stolen non the less...

I have been watching you with interest, strider.  and that is a good thing.

we do YOU think that we lost?

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2008, 10:08:33 PM »
Voter apathy is not the cause...not having enough sense to recognize an incompetent asshole being pumped by the media is...

Actually I was referring to the lack of outrage to stolen elections, not the way people cast their votes which I agree is based on pretty stupid stuff. Still, I see your point, stupid is as stupid does.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2008, 10:10:19 PM »
I have been watching you with interest, strider.  and that is a good thing.

we do YOU think that we lost?

What are you asking? Coleman won the first count as well as the certified count. Franken only has to win one out of 3 apparently.

Offline Strider

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2008, 11:14:41 PM »
Actually I was referring to the lack of outrage to stolen elections, not the way people cast their votes which I agree is based on pretty stupid stuff. Still, I see your point, stupid is as stupid does.
Ah....I see your direction.....sorry, I am still trying get my arms around the idea that Franken was seriously considered  competent enough to hold office ....
I am not sure it is so much a lack of outrage but an overwhelming feeling of impotence to go up against a society that is obviously more than willing to sacrifice truth and integrity for the sake of one ideology. The propaganda war  against conservatism for the last 4 years has taken its toll...

Offline Wretched Excess

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2008, 12:14:29 AM »

i have no direction.

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2008, 07:10:30 AM »
I'm ready to move outta MN.....In SD ya know who's gonna win... :o
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P