Author Topic: Tearful brother of cop 'killed by an illegal immigrant' on Christmas Day thanks  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Tearful brother of cop 'killed by an illegal immigrant' on Christmas Day thanks the officers for using his slain sibling's handcuffs when they took the violent Sureños gang member into custody
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6536233/California-arrests-illegal-immigrant-suspect-killed-corporal-Christmas.html

The brother of Ronil Singh - a cop killed just after Christmas - delivered a tearful speech on Friday as California authorities announced they had arrested the illegal immigrant suspected of taking his life.

The deceased 33-year-old's sibling Reggie broke down in tears before taking to the microphone in a news conference as police informed the public that Gustavo Perez Arriaga, 32, was arrested in Bakersfield that morning on suspicion of killing the Newman Police Department Corporal on the morning of December 26.

Singh's relative was so emotional he had to be physically held up by authorities for support as he showed gratitude for a man being taken into custody in the case of his brother's slaying.

An illegal, Gustavo Perez Arriaga, killed Corporal Ronil Singh.

Arriaga should be executed.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Am glad the two thugs that assisted Arriaga have also been arrested. String 'em all up at the same time, just as soon as the guilty verdicts are read.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

The poor cop is just more collateral damage from the libs love of illegals. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!