Author Topic: Get ready for Mueller's end game...  (Read 899 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Get ready for Mueller's end game...
« on: December 01, 2018, 11:12:40 PM »
Star Member N_E_1 for Tennis (2,755 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211498011

Get ready for Mueller's end game...

Article at Salon

https://www.salon.com/2018/12/01/get-ready-for-the-end-game/

It is an interesting time line of the Russian interference and Individual #1’s participation.

The last paragraph has me just livid.

-snip-

With Donald Trump, it’s always about the money. He is not going to sit in the White House and watch his business empire suffer the same fate as Paul Manafort, who forfeited $46 million to the government as part of his plea deal. He’ll resign with an assurance that he is pardoned for his crimes in the Russia investigation, the same way Nixon resigned with a pardon for his crimes in Watergate.

Please in no way shape or form should he be allowed to resign. I would love to see him gone but not with a pardon.
He should be in prison along with all involved.

No pardon.

:yawn:

leftieNanner (1,369 posts)

1. All of his money needs to be taken away

Fines for state crimes and money laundering. Repossess his gold toilet!

I don't know if he will resign though. He does understand that he can't be indicted while in office (now that his bro Brett is on the SC), so he will stay in there as long as he possibly can.

But I agree - No Pardon.

angry little commies, aren't they?

leftieNanner (1,369 posts)

5. Let all of those Trumpsters

find out what it's like to get your next meal out of dumpster. Homelessness would be an appropriate punishment for all of them.

It would be like me saying, "I'd put anyone who voted for Hillary against the wall!"

:whatever:

empedocles (1,908 posts)

10. The populace at large needs to 'get' what trump has done.

Greatly needed are the hearings, reports, indictments, sentencings, - continuously

Meaningless show-trials, public executions, exile to the gulags...

cbdo2007 (7,936 posts)

11. I disagree, I think President Pelosi will pardon him...And Pence as part of their resignation agreement. Then Pence will go on the rest of his life living in shame while Trump will face a myriad of state and international charges and die in jail during trial.

:mental:

Sat Dec 1, 2018, 04:38 PM
VMA131Marine (2,259 posts)

18. Pence was running the transition after Christie was canned

He's in this up to his neck.

But, you don't like the idea of President Pelosi. It alliterates better than President Pence!

Star Member Stinky The Clown (59,582 posts)

29. State AGs gunna thump 'iz azz.

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Get ready for Mueller's end game...
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 07:23:26 AM »
With Donald Trump, it’s always about the money. He is not going to sit in the White House and watch his business empire suffer the same fate as Paul Manafort, who forfeited $46 million to the government as part of his plea deal. He’ll resign with an assurance that he is pardoned for his crimes in the Russia investigation, the same way Nixon resigned with a pardon for his crimes in Watergate.

Please in no way shape or form should he be allowed to resign. I would love to see him gone but not with a pardon.
He should be in prison along with all involved.

No pardon.

Don't worry, Star Member N_E_1 for Tennis, there won't be a pardon. Because that Salon writer, if not a DUpipo, has been toking from the same :stoner: DUpipo have been, starting with predictions that Trump would drop out before the R Conventions, and then predictions he would step down before being inaugurated, and then every month or two predicting he would resign because of (Fill in the Blank).

You DUpipo will be howling for Donald Trump's hide into 2021, and are making it likely you'll be howling for it well into 2025. Howl on, DU morons.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 06:27:15 PM »
Get your MuellerMas 2018!!!!  Coming to a store near you!!!!

Then there is this:
cbdo2007 (7,936 posts)

11. I disagree, I think President Pelosi will pardon him...And Pence as part of their resignation agreement. Then Pence will go on the rest of his life living in shame while Trump will face a myriad of state and international charges and die in jail during trial.

Boy oh boy do I want some of the drugs this dummie is taking!   If I was under those chemical substances they could cut my legs off and I wouldn't care.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 10:45:26 AM »
There is no end game.  If there was anything, Mule-ear would have come out with it before the election.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 02:46:52 PM »
I'm so glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I read the "President Pelosi" line. 

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 04:44:07 PM »
That entire thread is not just a display of utter ignorance but a celebration of it.
I do not know why people want to live being so willfully stupid as to how things work.