Author Topic: The GOP needs to be destroyed  (Read 1152 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
The GOP needs to be destroyed
« on: November 28, 2018, 08:52:13 PM »
Star Member MrScorpio (70,852 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211485491

The GOP needs to be destroyed...

Wed Nov 28, 2018, 07:37 PM
Star Member Eliot Rosewater (18,860 posts)

1. I said this a LONG LONG time ago and took heat for it from all sides.

I wish I was wrong.

Star Member Cyrano (10,848 posts)

7. The way to destroy them is at the ballot box

However, many people vote on their hatreds rather than their hopes and dreams. And in doing so, they bring down poverty and misery upon themselves. How much longer will it continue? It's been going on for more than 100 years. How much pain can the ignorant bear? Your guess is as good as mine.

it's been going on since Abe Lincoln freed the slaves!!!

:-)

Garrett78 (6,741 posts)

14. The time will come when a Republican simply can't become POTUS, at which point...

...Republican powers that be will have to decide if they want to change or just be satisfied with Senate seats, House seats, governorships, state legislatures, etc.

If we can put a stop to gerrymandering and voter suppression, control of the US House will no longer be in play. They can keep control of the US Senate in play for a long time to come (there are a lot of states that will remain deep red). But once that's the only federal-level body they can possibly cling to (and even that will be a struggle), the Republican Party will change or be replaced.

:popcorn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: The GOP needs to be destroyed
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 09:01:35 PM »
Bring it, MrCorpulent. Put you hands and feet where your alligator mouth is, Eliot
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 09:39:08 PM »
MrScorpio is attempting to take over the BantheGOP pennant. Meanwhile, Mr. LowPost wants to get in on this action...

clementine613 (154 posts)
21. Every single Rethug needs to be arrested...

for treason or conspiracy or anything else that will stick. Being a member of a treasonous, criminal gang is a crime, isn't it?
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 10:24:17 PM »
Damn, had a $2 bill expecting that to be a thread from that "Shockey" DUmmy doofus.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 11:09:47 PM »
Good grief, MrsCorpio, put a cork in that hole.
Smeĺliot, are you still giving dogs BJ's for beer money? (Then drinks water)

Garrett78 (6,741 posts) 

14. The time will come when a Republican simply can't become POTUS, at which point......Republican powers that be will have to decide if they want to change or just be satisfied with Senate seats, House seats, governorships, state legislatures, etc.   I'm satisfied with that, GarrettNumbers, as long as we hold a 75% majority.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2018, 07:37:59 AM »
Damn, had a $2 bill expecting that to be a thread from that "Shockey" DUmmy doofus.

He was my guess, also, before reading this. It's good to see the oldtimers stepping up their looniness in response to S80's.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2018, 07:57:04 AM »
There goes ol' racist Lamond, talking out of his ass again.
As has been said, Lamond....Bring It.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2018, 08:05:18 AM »
Oh my.

Doesn't MrsCorpio realize that in not using black people, not exploiting black people, not condescending to black people, respecting black people, Republicans are actually the best friends black people in America have?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2018, 08:51:49 AM »
Star Member MrScorpio (70,852 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211485491

The GOP needs to be destroyed...

I saw this the number one answer on Family Feud once.  The topic was "Assinine things DUmmy leftists might say"

survey says.....
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 08:54:24 AM by DLR Pyro »
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2018, 01:18:59 PM »
Oh my.

Doesn't MrsCorpio realize that in not using black people, not exploiting black people, not condescending to black people, respecting black people, Republicans are actually the best friends black people in America have?

Nope, it's not "in their own best interest" (DUmmie mode).
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2018, 08:39:29 AM »
There goes ol' racist Lamond, talking out of his ass again.
As has been said, Lamond....Bring It.

He doesn't have the balls.  Hell, my 11-year old daughter has more intestinal fortitude than he does.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.