Author Topic: Manafort is lying because he fears the Russian mob  (Read 971 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Manafort is lying because he fears the Russian mob
« on: November 26, 2018, 08:43:29 PM »
IamFortunesFool (307 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211476540

Manafort is lying because he fears the Russian mob more than spending his life in jail.

That's what Trump fears, too. The Russian mafia is an arm of the FSB...so much so that there is little distinction from the perspective of the IC. There are no rules. They have and will kill who they please. That's what everybody involved here is truly scared of. Just sayin...

:whatever:

Star Member dhol82 (5,263 posts)

1. That's what I see.

He isn’t safe anywhere he ends up.
Somebody on MSNBC said, “what does he fear more than prison?”
FSB.

:yawn:

Response to dhol82 (Reply #1)Mon Nov 26, 2018, 08:20 PM
IamFortunesFool (307 posts)

4. Exactly

That's the true underbelly of all this for Trump... The Russian crime $ that has backed him and that he has cleaned for decades. This is part of what the Southern District of New York case will be about, and the amount of rocks being turned over will send profound reverberations throughout the criminal underworld of NYC and many other large metropolitan hubs for the Russians. Heads will roll in all this chaos. It's a top-down shake-down of a huge ****ing sector of entrenched financial concerns. There are a lot of people and operations that will all go down because of Trump. Many of them may already want him gone. This is why he fears assassination. He knows what his stupid reality show is gonna eventually cost.

:thatsright:

Star Member meow2u3 (23,250 posts)

8. Manafort is safer in a Federal prison

than on the streets. Russian goons would scoop up Paulie Kiev, render him to Russia, and torture and murder him if Manafort were to get a short sentence and then go free afterwards.

:mental:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DUmpDiver

Re: Manafort is lying because he fears the Russian mob
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 10:37:02 PM »
Not that I buy the DUmmie BS but I think the Russian mob could probably off Manafort in prison if they really wanted to.

Not to mention that they could off his wife and kids too if they really wanted some sort of revenge against him.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 02:19:11 AM »
Yeah, right.

…..Russian goons would scoop up Paulie Kiev, render him to Russia, and torture and murder him.....

I'm pretty sure the Russian mafia is just as confused as we are, at all these primitive allegations.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 02:25:36 AM »
:whatever:

:yawn:

You know, all we've heard for more than two years now from the primitives is Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-Russia-&c., &c., &c.

Don't the primitives know when something gets old and stale?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 08:41:46 AM »
Yeah, right.

I'm pretty sure the Russian mafia is just as confused as we are, at all these primitive allegations.

yeah, that ^^^
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2018, 08:46:21 AM »
IamFortunesFool (307 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211476540

Manafort is lying because he fears the Russian mob more than spending his life in jail.

That's what Trump fears, too.

Has the "Russian mob" replaced Putin in Progs' Bogeymantheon?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2018, 10:52:00 AM »
Has the "Russian mob" replaced Putin in Progs' Bogeymantheon?

There's always the Koch brothers.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender