Author Topic: Did Mueller set Trump up?  (Read 935 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Did Mueller set Trump up?
« on: November 26, 2018, 08:12:43 PM »
Drunken Irishman (29,077 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211476610

What if Trump's answers he submitted to Mueller last week relied on statements made by Manafort - and now it comes out those statements were lies and Trump just lied himself?

Curious this happens shortly after Trump sent his answers...

I have no doubts that he will try...

Star Member Grasswire2 (1,949 posts)

2. looks like it

Fed him misleading information and Manafort passed it to Trump somehow....

Someone says Shine was involved?

:???:

Star Member Stuart G (20,355 posts)

10. The smartest person I ever met, never bragged that he was smart. His name is Bob.

A doctor, immunologist, knew him from high school. Valedictorian from High School..Some eastern Ivy League college.. Heard from someone else that he was well known in his field. He once confided that he had been throughout the world lecturing only after I told him I had traveled to Japan. Modest, kind, helpful. respectful, a class act...
...The exact opposite of Trump who is a stupid, self centered, and a mean bully. Always extolling himself and his terrific deeds. Cannot keep his mouth shut. How sad that Bob is not the president and Trump is. Hell, I would do a better job than Trump. (and most of us here would too)..

:whatever:

Star Member Stuart G (20,355 posts)

11. I do not believe that it is a secret that Trump sets himself up. But Trump fails to do what most

truly smart people do...and it is pretty easy if one practices and tries to do it...It is a one word project that most really smart people do...just one word...Obama did it..(1 word)...listen....

:loser:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Did Mueller set Trump up?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 02:00:12 AM »
I've always been mystified by this particular and frequent allegation of the primitives:

…..Trump who is a stupid.....

If Trump's stupid, how come he's in the White House and the primitives are on Skins's island?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 08:35:45 AM »
Drunken Irishman (29,077 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211476610

What if Trump's answers he submitted to Mueller last week relied on statements made by Manafort - and now it comes out those statements were lies and Trump just lied himself?

What if your stash of :stoner: is sticks, seeds, and oregano? And if your green Guinness is actually Keystone?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 10:53:42 AM »
What if your stash of :stoner: is sticks, seeds, and oregano? And if your green Guinness is actually Keystone?

O'Doul's.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 12:13:57 PM »
I've always been mystified by this particular and frequent allegation of the primitives:

If Trump's stupid, how come he's in the White House and the primitives are on Skins's island?
Russian hacking, gerrymandering, vote fraud, voter disenfranchisement and the Joooooooooooooos.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 07:55:07 AM »

Urine. :pisscontest:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.