Author Topic: 'I just hear silence': Duck boat survivor who lost her husband and three childre  (Read 862 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
'I just hear silence': Duck boat survivor who lost her husband and three children sobs from her empty house and says it 'no longer feels like a home'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6060931/Duck-boat-survivor-lost-family-says-house-no-longer-feels-like-home.html

The duckboat survivor who lost her husband, three children, and five other family members has revealed how her house no longer feels like a home.

Tia Coleman and her 13-year-old nephew were the only survivors among her 11 family members who boarded the Ride the Ducks of Branson boat on July 19.

Her husband Glenn and their three children Reece, nine, Evan, seven, and Arya, one, were among the 17 passengers killed when it sank at Table Rock Lake in Missouri.

I cannot imagine the the grief and pain Tia Coleman is going through.  :(
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
That was a horrible tragedy.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
I was at a cigar event at Chateau on the Lake, two miles north of the site on Table Rock Lake where the duck boat sank. The storm forced us inside, and immediately after it blew through we saw the emergency vehicles and boats in the water. They were out on the water for hours.

Hotel security kept us updated on scanner traffic. Sad business.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.