Author Topic: West Point grad who posed with 'Communism will win' in cap discharged  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
West Point grad who posed with 'Communism will win' in cap discharged
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/19/west-point-grad-who-posed-with-communism-will-win-in-cap-discharged.html

The West Point graduate, who last year posed in a picture holding a cap that had “Communism will win” written inside, is officially out of the U.S. Army with an other-than-honorable discharge.

Spenser Rapone rocked the military community last year after his social media posts were revealed, showing him wearing a Che Guevara shirt underneath his military uniform.

I wonder how Spenser Rapone got into West Point? What is his DU name?

Anyways, good for West Point for discharging him.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
West Point grad who posed with 'Communism will win' in cap discharged
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/19/west-point-grad-who-posed-with-communism-will-win-in-cap-discharged.html

I wonder how Spenser Rapone got into West Point? What is his DU name?

Anyways, good for West Point for discharging him.

If only West Point had discharged him.  He graduated and was in the Active Army, and the Army discharged him.  I wonder if West Point will strip his degree, as they should, since he obviously did not uphold their values or follow their honor code.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

If only West Point had discharged him.  He graduated and was in the Active Army, and the Army discharged him.  I wonder if West Point will strip his degree, as they should, since he obviously did not uphold their values or follow their honor code.

Don't know if they can do that, if he made the grades, but they can do recoupment for the cost of his education since he can't serve his commitment through his own misconduct.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Don't know if they can do that, if he made the grades, but they can do recoupment for the cost of his education since he can't serve his commitment through his own misconduct.

I'm okay with that, as long as they include his pay as a cadet, room, board, etc.  Should be somewhere upwards of $500k