Author Topic: 'We're coming for you too Chloe': Donald Trump Jr's daughter Chloe threatened on  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
'We're coming for you too Chloe': Donald Trump Jr's daughter Chloe threatened on Twitter by Canadian TV writer after Peter Fonda faces Secret Service probe over threat to Barron
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5871927/Were-coming-Chloe-Donald-Trump-Jrs-daughter-Chloe-threatened-Twitter.html

Chloe Trump, the 4-year-old daughter of Donald Trump Jr., is the latest member of the Trump family to be threatened via Twitter.   

Pat Dussault, a Canadian TV writer, wrote, 'Don't worry, we're coming for Chloe, too' on the social media website.

Threats have been more and more visible against the kids in the Trump family as President Donald Trump deals with a firestorm about migrant children that has engulfed his administration.

Another sick****! Pat Dussault.  :bird: :redbird:

First there is Peter Fonda and now this. The Secret Service should get them.

There is Kathy Griffin, Samantha Bee, Michelle Wolff, Amy Schumer, Chelsea Handler, Rosie O'Donnell, Katie Rich, Stephen Spinola, Ken Jennings, Shannon Noll, Madonna, Julie Bowen, Ashley Csanady, and Natalie Shure. They are the left and are all vile.  :bird: :redbird:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 09:40:18 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Since the a$$hole is a Canuck I expect the SS won't be frog marching him.  But, a complaint to the Canadian Commission to Prevent Offending Anyone (or whatever it's called) might work.  Mark Steyn got dragged through the courts for suggesting in an op-ed that Islam might not be the religion of peace as advertised.

Offline thundley4

He could be banned from ever entering the US.

Offline freedumb2003b

Since the a$$hole is a Canuck I expect the SS won't be frog marching him.  But, a complaint to the Canadian Commission to Prevent Offending Anyone (or whatever it's called) might work.  Mark Steyn got dragged through the courts for suggesting in an op-ed that Islam might not be the religion of peace as advertised.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You must think the "anti-hate speech" canikistan law cuts BOTH WAYS!!! 

I will assume it was a moment of insanity on your part.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.