Author Topic: Santa Fe shooter named as student Dimitrios Pagourtzis, 17 ,,,  (Read 2369 times)

Offline mrclose

Santa Fe shooter named as student Dimitrios Pagourtzis, 17, who wore ‘Born to Kill’ t-shirt

Still can't pronounce the last name!

The Santa Fe High School shooter who killed between eight and ten people has been named as student Dimitrios ‘Dimitri’ Pagourtzis. Pagourtzis, 17, shared chilling photos on his – now removed – Facebook of a ‘Born to Kill’ t-shirt shortly before Friday morning’s massacre.

Pagourtzis’ Faceook page blasts YouTube – and reveals his plans to join the Marines. They have no record of him on their system A chilling photo of a ‘Born to Kill’ t-shirt uploaded to Pagourtzis’s Facebook feed, which has since been taken down A photo of the long military jacket Pagourtzis is said to have worn to the massacre.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/18/santa-fe-shooting-suspect-student-dimitrios-pagourtzis-wore-born-kill-t-shirt-7558129/
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Santa Fe shooter named as student Dimitrios Pagourtzis, 17 ,,,
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 02:13:35 PM »
The shooter used a shotgun and a .38 revolver, both of which were owned by the shooter's father.  Gov. Abbot just said that it is not known if the dad knew his son had his weapons.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 07:40:08 PM »
Dimitrios Pagourtzis: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
https://heavy.com/news/2018/05/dimitrios-pagourtzis/

Some of the comments are mind numbingly stupid.

Stephanie Richmond
BS. We need national ban on guns, period.
Like · Reply · 42 · 6h
:bird:

Cheryl Clarke · Adjunct Professor at Cal State San Marcos
I wonder how many children's lives it costs to get effective gun control.
Like · Reply · 27 · 6h

Diane Croft · Independent Presenter for Younique at Younique by Diane the Lash Nanny
There needs to be better gun control as well as the fact that bullying should not be tolerated PERIOD. Which means there need to be changes made to the First and Second Ammendments.
Like · Reply · 6h · Edited

Ron Ito
NRA strikes again and its all Trump's fault!
Like · Reply · 1 · 6h

Steve Reynolds
I proudly smear the NRA every day. Buncha nazis.
Like · Reply · 1 · 5h
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 07:52:12 PM »
Dimitrios Pagourtzis Identified As Sante Fe High School Shooter
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/05/18/active-shooter-dimitrios-pagourtzis-southeast-texas-santa-fe-high-school/

The school district and police later confirmed that authorities found suspicious devices in and around the campus. “There have been explosive devices found in the high school and surrounding area adjacent to the high school,” Braun said Friday morning. “Community members should be on the lookout for any suspicious items.”

Law enforcement sources told CBS News that the devices included pressure cookers and pipe bombs.

He had pressure cooker and pipe bombs.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 11:19:34 AM »
Gunman blasted through door, lingered for about 30 minutes
https://www.chron.com/news/texas/article/Texas-students-who-supported-Parkland-endure-own-12927406.php

SANTA FE, Texas (AP) — The suspect in the Texas school shooting began his attack by firing a shotgun through an art classroom door, shattering a glass pane and sending panicked students to the entryway to block him from getting inside, witnesses said.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2018, 11:55:16 AM »
Texas shooting suspect won’t face death penalty, could be paroled
https://www.khou.com/article/news/nation-world/texas-shooting-suspect-wont-face-death-penalty-could-be-paroled/507-556194610

The suspect in Friday's school shooting may be considered an adult in Texas state courts, but he cannot face the death penalty, according to a 2005 federal Supreme Court ruling.

For 100 years, Texas has considered 17-year-olds to be adults when they commit crimes, according to research from The Marshall Project. And Dimitrios Pagourtzis was charged Friday as an adult with capital murder and aggravated assault on a peace officer.

But the 2005 high court ruling that bans execution of criminals younger than 18 and a 2012 ruling about juveniles facing life in prison mean that Pagourtzis could be up for parole after 40 years.

Dimitrios Pagourtzis should be executed. Case closed!
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2018, 07:44:23 PM »
But the 2005 high court ruling that bans execution of criminals younger than 18 and ....... [/quote]

Cripes, just wait till he turns 18, then, convict him.

5 cents please.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2018, 11:12:56 AM »
But the 2005 high court ruling that bans execution of criminals younger than 18 and .......

Cripes, just wait till he turns 18, then, convict him.

5 cents please.

The crime has happened when he was 17.  I heard this morning that this is the reason that the Feds are looking into additional charges for him, and given that he planted a few IEDs around the school and had them in his car, it's entirely possible that he'll get those additional charges, which will add additional years on any sentence he will get.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2018, 11:36:16 AM »
Ron Ito

explain.  Please show your work to receive full credit.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2018, 12:49:07 PM »

Here it is, in a nutshell . . .

:jerkit:

Chase her.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2018, 03:06:50 PM »
Yahoo posted a story that quoted eyewitnesses, some of whom were shot without even realizing it, saying the perp would joyously chirp, "And another one bites the dust!" after he killed him.

Full of song, lyrics, and poetry, this is an evil bastard that shouldn't even survive a month in prison. Screw the 20-years-in-waiting-for-the-needle-that-won't-happen, just have the guys in prison off this bastard -- kinda like what they did with Dahmer.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 04:48:14 PM by Eupher »
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2018, 04:18:57 PM »
Reading way more into this article than is there I have a feeling this guy was another well-known troublemaker who maybe should have had a criminal record or been in a mental ward. I don't know anything more than what the article says, but after so many known-nut shooters, this guy sounds the type.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2018, 07:15:29 PM »
The crime has happened when he was 17.  I heard this morning that this is the reason that the Feds are looking into additional charges for him, and given that he planted a few IEDs around the school and had them in his car, it's entirely possible that he'll get those additional charges, which will add additional years on any sentence he will get.

I hope he gets those additional charges as well.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2018, 07:16:14 PM »
Ron Ito

I can wait for a week.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 11:17:17 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline dixierose

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2018, 11:50:17 AM »
I've been trying to keep up with the news; but for the life of me I cannot find any record of the Santa Fe High town hall on CNN. Did I miss it? /sarc

Why don't they get a town hall like Stoneman Douglas? Because they don't speak the narrative that the media demands for the spotlight.

It's pure shameful how the media doesn't even try to hide their bias any longer. It's so obvious that none of the Santa Fe students are media darlings because most of them (the one's I've seen on Twitter anyway) are NOT for gun control.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline thundley4

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2018, 02:58:57 PM »
I've been trying to keep up with the news; but for the life of me I cannot find any record of the Santa Fe High town hall on CNN. Did I miss it? /sarc

Why don't they get a town hall like Stoneman Douglas? Because they don't speak the narrative that the media demands for the spotlight.

It's pure shameful how the media doesn't even try to hide their bias any longer. It's so obvious that none of the Santa Fe students are media darlings because most of them (the one's I've seen on Twitter anyway) are NOT for gun control.

A shotgun and handgun were also used. Those don't fit the narrative of evil "assault weapons".