Author Topic: Bill Cosby found guilty of drugging, molesting woman  (Read 2899 times)

Offline mrclose

Bill Cosby found guilty of drugging, molesting woman
« on: April 26, 2018, 01:56:17 PM »
I can hear it now ... "But Trump!"  :whistling:

NORRISTOWN, Pa. — Nearly 14 years after Bill Cosby drugged and molested a woman 30 years his junior, a jury found him guilty Thursday of all charges in his sex assault retrial.

The disgraced comedian showed no emotion and looked down at the table in front of him as the verdicts were read — which prompted some of his victims in the gallery to burst into tears.

The convicted pervert now faces up to 10 years behind bars on each of the three counts of aggravated indecent assault.

The reckoning comes following the disgraced comic’s second trial, and just over 14 hours of deliberations by a panel of five women and seven men.

His chief accuser, Andrea Constand, bravely took the stand to publicly relay for a second time her recollection of the horrifying 2004 attack.
Related Video

https://pagesix.com/2018/04/26/bill-cosby-found-guilty-on-all-three-charges-in-sex-assault-retrial/
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Bill Cosby found guilty of drugging, molesting woman
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 02:11:35 PM »
Looks like he will be getting some lessons on sexual assault soon. He will be the butt of some new jokes. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline aetherbane

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 02:41:06 PM »
Hey, Hey HEY!!!!

Offline thundley4

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2018, 01:40:05 AM »
This is just another in a long series of examples how those who once were held in high esteem, respected, and even in some cases modeled as "the quintessential American male" has been revealed to be anything but.

Little wonder that we're all so damned cynical.

Politicians aren't trusted; Congress receives a just and proper single digit "approval" rating. Actors are exposed to be the self-serving loathsome critters that they tend to be, with very few notable exceptions.

To get past this stuff and keep from becoming completely disillusioned, I watch Youtube videos of how humans rescue dumped animals.

Hey, it's what I do to get past the shit that permeates just about everything these days.  :coffee:

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2018, 09:14:09 AM »
This is just another in a long series of examples how those who once were held in high esteem, respected, and even in some cases modeled as "the quintessential American male" has been revealed to be anything but.

Little wonder that we're all so damned cynical.

Politicians aren't trusted; Congress receives a just and proper single digit "approval" rating. Actors are exposed to be the self-serving loathsome critters that they tend to be, with very few notable exceptions.

To get past this stuff and keep from becoming completely disillusioned, I watch Youtube videos of how humans rescue dumped animals.

Hey, it's what I do to get past the shit that permeates just about everything these days.  :coffee:

Unfortunately, things will only get worse. I wonder sometimes if the corruption of the ruling class has always been this bad and we never noticed because it was never reported on or is the evil intentions in the hearts of mankind simply getting worse. I tend to believe the latter. It seems that as America and the world distances itself from God the more chance evil has to influence people. We exclude God from daily life and God lessens His restraining influence on the evil desires in our heart.

I am very jaded in my few of humanity but I don't believe that it creates enough bias in me to question my point of view.  I simply look back over time to the end of WWII and march forward through history to see the changes in our view of God and Christ and how the world became a little more evil.  It's like a doubling of evil intentions for every act of rejecting God. At first, the corruption was small like double a penny every minute, but the corrupt changes get bigger and bigger with each act of rejection. Now things are moving so fast that I don't think that any mortal person can stop things.

We live in a sad reality that will only get sadder.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2018, 04:34:04 PM »
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2018, 04:56:09 PM »
Looks like he will be getting some lessons on sexual assault soon. He will be the butt of some new jokes. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Assuming he sees a prison cell (he won't), he will spread his money around well before he hits the joint.  Many gang members' (black brown and white) families will be pretty well off in exchange for protection.

Rich people don't do hard time.  They rarely do time at all.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline sunsettommy

• Patriot Master
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2018, 11:11:01 AM »
I was saddened when it was revealed that he was a very bad mannered bad boy, who disrespected women.

He had it all, great athlete,  emmies, grammy award, great TV show, a successful career, with Millions under his pillows only to throw it all away because he is another predatory male jackass. Now he will be remembered for being a FAILURE in life, as he should be reviled for what he did.

:argh:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2018, 11:27:52 AM »
Back in ancient times the future Mrs. SVPete and I saw Cosby in concert. He had the audience in stitches and in his hands by merely walking on stage and picking up the microphone ... and putting his cigar in the microphone stand cradle in place of the microphone. So much genius, so self-destructive.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2018, 12:33:23 PM »
Back in ancient times the future Mrs. SVPete and I saw Cosby in concert. He had the audience in stitches and in his hands by merely walking on stage and picking up the microphone ... and putting his cigar in the microphone stand cradle in place of the microphone. So much genius, so self-destructive.

And he did all that (uh....the comedy show, that is) without cursing.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2018, 01:01:11 PM »
And he did all that (uh....the comedy show, that is) without cursing.

His Himself video was one of the funniest I've ever seen.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2018, 07:34:58 PM »
I was saddened when it was revealed that he was a very bad mannered bad boy, who disrespected women.

He had it all, great athlete,  emmies, grammy award, great TV show, a successful career, with Millions under his pillows only to throw it all away because he is another predatory male jackass. Now he will be remembered for being a FAILURE in life, as he should be reviled for what he did.

:argh:

I used to think Bill Cosby was cool. Not anymore.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline sunsettommy

• Patriot Master
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2018, 09:49:37 PM »
His past achievements are still there to enjoy, but the man today is long gone to history.

I remember his skit where he said Cake is a balanced food good for children to grow up on, since it has Eggs, Milk, Wheat in it.