Author Topic: Massive Overnight Twitter Purge Outrages Conservatives  (Read 1080 times)

Offline mrclose

Massive Overnight Twitter Purge Outrages Conservatives
« on: February 21, 2018, 11:50:39 AM »

Overnight Twitter exploded with rage, sending #TwitterLockOut to the top of the trending list. People like Ben Garrison, the famous cartoon artist, are reporting they have lost thousands of followers in an instant and more are dropping out by the minute. It appears that only conservative accounts are included in the follower purge.

#TwitterLockout - just saw 2k followers go poof~ What's up Twitter? — BenGarrison Cartoons (@GrrrGraphics) February 21, 2018

RED ALERT!

Twitter is Banning Hundreds of THOUSANDS of Conservative Accounts Tonight.. I literally just lost 5,000 Followers within the last 10 minutes.

All hands on Deck America, #TwitterLockOut — Matt Couch ?? (@RealMattCouch) February 21, 2018

In a matter of hours it seems twitter removed over 2,500 followers from my account.

Anyone else experiencing this today? #TwitterLockOut — Veteran For Trump (@Veteran4Trump) February 21, 2018

Gab TV broadcast the reports they are getting by the thousands of people locked out. Twitter seems to be labeling Trump supporters "Russian bots" and banning them until they provide confidential information most people don't want Twitter to have.

BREAKING: Twitter falsely labels thousands of users as bots, locks them out of their account?? https://t.co/nIzzClqMBU — Gab: Free Speech Social Network (@getongab) February 21, 2018

https://pjmedia.com/trending/massive-overnight-twitter-purge-outrages-conservatives/

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline thundley4

Re: Massive Overnight Twitter Purge Outrages Conservatives
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 12:15:09 PM »
I've lost 20+ followers this morning. :(