Author Topic: #2 - TheMastersNemesis  (Read 15196 times)

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
#2 - TheMastersNemesis
« on: January 19, 2016, 04:14:43 AM »
#2 - TheMastersNemesis

TheMastersNemesis is a very angry man who fancies himself an expert in all things right wing. The important thing to know is that it's all our fault...absolutely everything. Things that conservatives have no connection to are hidden plots to undermine 0bama and the left. If we aren't plotting some nefarious sabotage we're showing our racism, meanness, bigotry...name your left wing talking point because we have different opinions than 0bama or any other crackpot on the left.

First up is Fox News and it's the usual bullshit. They're racist, hateful, warmongering and about as close to the KKK as you can get without wearing a white hood. Except he's never watched it. But he's seen clips. That makes him an expert. Oh, and we should shut up.

Fox Noise Is Becoming More Strident, Hateful, Racist & Incendiary Every Day. http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026395967

TheMastersNemesis (5,358 posts)

Fox Noise Is Becoming More Strident, Hateful, Racist & Incendiary Every Day.
How long before they outright demand military removal of Obama and people who do not agree with them. I do not watch Fox but they are more hateful by the day just from the clips I have seen. And they are more indirectly demanding deposing Obama. And they are more aggressive about warmongering and pushing the GOP to demand we bomb Iran.
What will it take to shut these bastards up. They are the most vile organization outside of the KKK that we have ever had. Sadly they are on just about every TV that is in the public domain these days.
No wonder our country is going berserk.

If only Fox didn't have the 1st Amendment the world would be a better place. They want an insurrection How dare they want to derail Iran's noble quest to build a nuclear bomb. We can trust them because a state sponsor of terrorism would never hand off nuclear material to a terrorist group or send a nuclear bomb into the heart of Israel. 0bama & Kerry said so.

Those horrible right wingers want young Iranians to rise up and overthrow the Mullahs...that's just awful! In this country the religious right is a scourge on humanity. In Iran the Mullahs are the bomb (pun intended), even if it means stoning women to death, cutting their body parts off or setting them on fire. If the Mullahs are throwing gay people off rooftops to their death it's super okay. Evil is relative except for Fox News and American conservatives. And racism!

2. Yes They Do Have The 1st Amendment.
They are very good at staying just on the side of the line just before they call for insurrection or open revolt. They just seem to be more in a super frenzy lately as we get closer to a deal with Iran. And it is obvious that the strategy is to delay or derail Iran's march to a nuclear weapon hoping that things will change in Iran with new leadership. The hope is tha the younger population will overthrow the influence of the mullahs.
I wonder what will happen if an agreement is reached? They will just go crazy rabid on Obama even though it is a multinational agreement. And they will egg the GOP to openly defy the agreement and make a big stink.
The problem is that Fox is pushing the country toward more division and they are skirting the pushing of race war.

Oh crap, we're being mean again. This time it's health care. Another dastardly thing being pushed by the GOP: a tax on prosthetic devices, never mind Medicare has been absorbed by 0bamacare and we were completely locked out of 0bamacare discussions and not one Republican voted for it. This tax has been a part of 0bamacare since it was written but it's obvious some right winger must have telepathically whispered "tax prothetics" into the brains of generous Democrats trying to make sure everybody has health care. Because economy, or something. The projection here is a beauty to behold.  http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027076709

Push Within Medicare To Degrade Services To The Disabled. Prosthetics Labeled A "Luxury".
There is a push on Medicare to degrade services to disabled Americans that would also probably effect veterans who are on Medicare and not within the VA system. Auditors have been auditing Medicare costs. And they have focused on the cost of prosthetics for disable people who need prosthetic divides to function.
There is a push for a policy that labeled necessary prosthetics as a "luxury item". The policy change labeling prosthetics as a "LUXURY" would change the quality of prosthetic a Medicare recipient receives. Individuals unfortunate enough to lose a limb would be allowed a prosthesis going back to the 1970's technology. More modern technology prostheses would NOT be provided.
1970's prosthetic technology would be more like wooden leg strapped on by leather straps. In some case NO prostheses would be provided. Medicare patients would have to purchase more modern devices themselves that few could afford. This new policy means that many patients would no longer have a quality of live newer technology would provides.
All of this mayhem seems to come from a RW meme that disabled people are a drag on the economy. It is part of the idea from the GOP that the disabled and sick have NO VALUE to society. Medicare could save billions by degrading or in some cases ending Medicare patients having prosthetics to continue life on a decent level.
LINK - www.Save Prosthetics.org

Evidently we don't want them to have prosthetics because we think the disabled should be "put to work". It's completely lost on him that it  would be more conducive to implement such an evil plot if they had limbs to help them get around or that a job just might provide better insurance for higher quality prosthetics. This may be the 0bama regime but somehow an administration that wants as many people as possible on some kind of government assistance, hired private contractors to audit Medicare. These greedy bastards are paid on commission based on the money they save the program. Not quite sure how that would work. There must be some secret calculation by right wingers to figure out those commissions. The GOP wants to cut all domestic programs and they're starting with prosthetic devices!

8. New Policy Probably Linked To The GOP Idea "Disabled Must Be Put To Work" Meme
Based on my conversation with my prosthetic provider Medicare hired "private contractors" to do audits. And this idea seems to have come from those auditors to save Medicare money. "Private contractors are paid a commission on ALL the money they save the Medicare system. So I guess that nothing is "off the table".
The RW and GOP wants to cut all domestic programs. Anything people get from the government is a "luxurious entitlement" in their world view. So these "entitlements" have to be essentially ended and really not just reduced. I am sure all the GOP presidential candidates believe this basic philosophy.
The only entitlement are subsidies for corporations and tax cuts to the rich. Everything else is taboo to the GOP>

I've come to the conclusion he's obsessed with our sex lives because this is just one of many threads he's started about it. I must've been doing it wrong all these years. I had no idea I'm only supposed to have sex when I'm fertile and I should've married just to procreate. Still, sex must be freaking hot during those three or four days a month because studies show conservatives have more satisfying sex lives and that satisfaction has to last a whole three weeks. That's why we're against gay people having sex or LGBT rights. I've never met a conservative who gives one wit about what two (or more) people do in private. More power to them. But as long as it fits their world view...

Eggs & semen are sacred so no more blowjobs you guys! It appears ejaculating outside the vagina is sacrilege. It has something to do with natural law. According to TheMastersNemisis  "life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness" has nothing to do with it. It has to do with being a prude. It was started by Greek philosophers. Now, this is something I know a little bit about because in college I did a study on the sexual life of Ancient Greece. Granted they treated their wives like shit but concubines were generally treated very well. And there was that whole man-boy love thing. How else do you mentor an adolescent or teach him to be a great warrior? Sappho of Lesbos' poetry is a graphic expression of lesbian love.

Some Christians are so uptight they probably rip the pages of The Song of Solomon out and burn them so as not to read about a man worshiping his lover's body. Anyway, this repressive sexuality was passed on from the Greeks to Catholics. I'm not Catholic but I'd think instructions on the rhythm method for birth control assumes they aren't celibate 25 days of the month. Since he actually believes this bit of idiocy he's decided it's as repressive as sex in radical Islam. Who wants to go burka shopping? http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027130648

Only Valid Sex Is When The Woman Is Fertile. And Marriage Is ONLY For Procreation.
The reason that the religious right is so adamant against everything LGBT is that it violates "natural law". The real bottom line on all this kerfuffle about LGBT rights and contraception is that sexual activity is ONLY for procreation religiously speaking. If you follow the logic to its very end my OP is what the whole argument is all about. And the religious will never never relent on that belief.
Egg and semen are sacred are it is sacrilege to waste it. That is another dogma that comes from the concept of "natural law". And the idea of natural law comes from the Greek philosophical tradition that was adopted by the early Catholic Church. And the fundamentalists essentially carry that same belief.
The rest of the dogmatic argument is that all LGBT sex is wrong because same sex partners cannot of themselves conceive a child. So it is forbidden.
I spent 16 1/2 years in the Catholic school system with enough Catholic theology for numerous lifetimes. The official dogma is that marriage is solely for procreation. And the Church goes even further in saying on the subject of sex in marriage that essentially a couple can engage in sex only when the woman is fertile. Even though such a dictum is not directly said it is implied in the dogma around the purpose of marriage. In the end the ONLY way you can control the size of your family is "abstinence" during a period of high fertility. And in a way there is a contradiction in the dogma itself.
I doubt the teaching has changed much from the time of my youth. And this aforementioned dogma was just pounded away endlessly. And young Catholics were hounded and intimidated about even having sexual ideas in their head at puberty. It was just as suppressive as radical Islam.

Again TheMastersNemesis is channeling a mystery "FundyNUT" who tells him what we think. These things I supposedly believe are completely foreign to me. Stereotypes of "those people" are comforting to DUmmies.  They don't have to think critically and offend their tender sensibilities. But we like suffering. It's noble. Never mind DUmmies have elevated suffering to an art form. Being a member of a protected class means even if you grow up with filthy rich grandparents who send you to an exclusive private school in Hawaii you've suffered. Bad childhoods from which they never recover, being screwed by the system, not acknowledging their superior intellect...these are things that make them swoon and throw themselves on their fainting couches in delightful agony. For them playing the victim allows them to take absolutely no responsibility for their own lives, so there's that. For us it's God's will. http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027205275

To RW FundyNUTS Suffering Is Noble & Dignified. So The Poor's Suffering Is God's Blessing.
They are ok with suffering because suffering brings one to a higher spiritual value. That is why allowing suffering or even causing it is ok. It's God's will. Suffering is a shorter way to heaven. And besides suffering is a result of man's sin. And that logic is the kind of twisted logic they believe in.

Despite the fact we're not sucking our babies out of our wombs, stabbing them with a fork and selling tiny baby parts to the highest bidder, we're big meanies.

2. Do Not Hold Your Breath. They Are Sadistic, Mean And Cruel And Even Murderers.
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: #2 - TheMastersNemesis
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 04:23:47 AM »
Crazy Bob will be jumping for joy at the news although I am sure he knows when he hopped across the finish line in the race he was still a foot behind the winner.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 06:16:34 AM »
Here I would have thought he'd reach #1 this year. His rabid, bigoted, psychotic, foam- at- the- mouth hatred for all things conservative and especially all things Christian reached fever pitch this year.
 I guess he just couldn't hop fast enough to cross the finish line first.
His hatred is rivaled only by his ignorance, as shown by the fact that he relies entirely on crude stereotypes and inaccurate straw- men.
"I doubt the teaching has changed much from the time of my youth. And this aforementioned dogma was just pounded away endlessly. And young Catholics were hounded and intimidated about even having sexual ideas in their head at puberty. It was just as suppressive as radical Islam."
That's funny, I have many Catholic relatives, and none of them had any of this problem. btw, gotta love how he claims Christians teaching youth to display a bit of self- control (Not counting that his whole claim that we only believe in sex for procreation is a total crock) is "Just as suppressive" as a system in which youth who question anything or have any kind of individuality can be executed by their own parents in 'Honor killings.'

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 06:55:13 AM »
Here I would have thought he'd reach #1 this year. His rabid, bigoted, psychotic, foam- at- the- mouth hatred for all things conservative and especially all things Christian reached fever pitch this year.
His hatred is rivaled only by his ignorance, as shown by the fact that he relies entirely on crude stereotypes and inaccurate straw- men.
"I doubt the teaching has changed much from the time of my youth. And this aforementioned dogma was just pounded away endlessly. And young Catholics were hounded and intimidated about even having sexual ideas in their head at puberty. It was just as suppressive as radical Islam."
That's funny, I have many Catholic relatives, and none of them had any of this problem. btw, gotta love how he claims Christians teaching youth to display a bit of self- control (Not counting that his whole claim that we only believe in sex for procreation is a total crock) is "Just as suppressive" as a system in which youth who question anything or have any kind of individuality can be executed by their own parents in 'Honor killings.'

For next year Bob needs to step up to the plate to finish in the #1 position. He has the talent but needs to remove all traces of self-doubt and hop to it.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 11:10:48 AM »

TMN is outlandishly caricaturing Catholic teachings regarding sex and marriage - isn't it weird that such sexually repressed folks manage to reproduce - and then broad-broom-painting all Christians with his caricature. I'm guessing there aren't many DU-folk who both know he's ignorant and/or lying AND care enough about the truth to call him on it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 11:48:54 AM »
I thought Ol' Bob was a shoe-in for DOTY.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2016, 12:01:03 PM »

Well, it was close, but I suspect his negative personality cost him a few votes, and it didn't take much to make a difference.

Bob needs to let that be a lesson; don't be so negative, and you might win sometimes.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2016, 12:45:27 PM »

Looks like randy cut him off at the knee(s)
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2016, 01:38:47 PM »
Looks like randy cut him off at the knee(s)

Maybe next year he'll walk away with the trophy.

Or not.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline notaDUmmie

• MDT 5/20/96-6/19/15
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2016, 03:49:37 PM »
Without reading a single thing, I'm thrilled with this choice, because it means that my nominee won!!!

I had guessed, based on frank's post a couple of days ago, that this is how it would go, but I'm thrilled beyond words.

Now to read what I'm sure will be a stellar write-up!

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2016, 05:06:03 PM »
I have always over looked anything this DUmmy posts as he is just so long winded and boring.

I guess I have to buckle down and read more of Bob's screeds in the future.

It might give me a leg up on who to vote for next year.

"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2016, 05:58:23 PM »
Now that was an excellent write up on this particular Dummie, Delilah!   I am impressed.

H5 X 5!!!

Hope you are healing up without too much pain.  :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2016, 06:21:46 PM »
Hope you are healing up without too much pain.  :cheersmate:

You're aware of what happened here, sir.

delilah was the originator, the brains, the deus ex machina, behind scamdy.com eleven years ago--yeah, hard to believe, but it has been eleven years--although for the longest time Judy grasswire accused me, franksolich, of being thusly.

I pointed out many times to Judy that no, it wasn't me, it was someone who lives less than forty miles away from where she lives, out in northwestern Oregon.

But Judy, being the addled old bitch she is, refused to believe me, and persisted in stalking me.

I think she picked on me because it's known delilah has firearms, and knows how to use them no matter the type, genre, or model, whereas franksolich out in the Sandhills of Nebraska 1500 miles east of both of them doesn't do firearms, even though I'm a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment.  I do S/K adjustable wrenches instead.

So it was safer for July grasswire to pick on faraway me, rather than on nearby gun-totin' delilah.

Well, Judy grasswire finally got it in her thick head that franksolich might be right; that delilah killed the late red round one.

And when it was learned that delilah was going to be presenting the awards for the Top DUmmies this year, it became important that she be stopped.  Judy of course lives in a nursing home under strict supervision lest she hurt herself. 

However, she managed to pay another primitive some bucks to automotively collide with delilah & family on Christmas Day, hoping that'd put her out of commission, and hence no Top DUmmie awards for 2015.

It nearly succeeded; all the occupants in delilah's vehicle, and the lone passenger riding along with the perpetrator in the other car, were seriously, grievously, near-fatally injured, while the hired hit-man managed to walk away unscathed.

She came so close, but failed.  Alas! for Judy grasswire!  alas!  foiled again!
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2016, 07:25:51 PM »
You're aware of what happened here, sir.

delilah was the originator, the brains, the deus ex machina, behind scamdy.com eleven years ago--yeah, hard to believe, but it has been eleven years--although for the longest time Judy grasswire accused me, franksolich, of being thusly.

I pointed out many times to Judy that no, it wasn't me, it was someone who lives less than forty miles away from where she lives, out in northwestern Oregon.

But Judy, being the addled old bitch she is, refused to believe me, and persisted in stalking me.

I think she picked on me because it's known delilah has firearms, and knows how to use them no matter the type, genre, or model, whereas franksolich out in the Sandhills of Nebraska 1500 miles east of both of them doesn't do firearms, even though I'm a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment.  I do S/K adjustable wrenches instead.

So it was safer for July grasswire to pick on faraway me, rather than on nearby gun-totin' delilah.

Well, Judy grasswire finally got it in her thick head that franksolich might be right; that delilah killed the late red round one.

And when it was learned that delilah was going to be presenting the awards for the Top DUmmies this year, it became important that she be stopped.  Judy of course lives in a nursing home under strict supervision lest she hurt herself. 

However, she managed to pay another primitive some bucks to automotively collide with delilah & family on Christmas Day, hoping that'd put her out of commission, and hence no Top DUmmie awards for 2015.

It nearly succeeded; all the occupants in delilah's vehicle, and the lone passenger riding along with the perpetrator in the other car, were seriously, grievously, near-fatally injured, while the hired hit-man managed to walk away unscathed.

She came so close, but failed.  Alas! for Judy grasswire!  alas!  foiled again!

Now that was excellent Frank!  H5 to ya, buddy!

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2016, 03:52:07 AM »
DOTY is tomorrow. You can probably figure it out if you think about it.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2016, 10:31:08 AM »
DOTY is tomorrow. You can probably figure it out if you think about it.

Cindie

I think I have a pretty good idea! I can't wait. Can not wait.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2016, 10:45:38 AM »

I think I have a pretty good idea! I can't wait. Can not wait.

I think it's been a pretty good group of winners this year:

02 TheMastersNemesis
03 MrScorpio
04 nadinbrzezinski
05 mopinko
06 Omaha Steve
07 diabeticman
08 bravenak
09 malaise
10 1stStrongBlackMan

<<<got no complaints.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2016, 10:51:04 AM »
I think it's been a pretty good group of winners this year:

02 TheMastersNemesis
03 MrScorpio
04 nadinbrzezinski
05 mopinko
06 Omaha Steve
07 diabeticman
08 bravenak
09 malaise
10 1stStrongBlackMan

<<<got no complaints.

Interestingly, the top 10 will be something greater than 40% black.

But something less than 50%.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2016, 11:11:10 AM »

Making up for past discrimination? :bolt:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2016, 01:13:01 PM »

In honor of Martin Luther King Jr.:

I judge DUmmies on their content and stupidity rather than skin color.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2016, 01:14:46 PM »
In honor of Martin Luther King Jr.:

I judge DUmmies on their content and stupidity rather than skin color.

In other words, you judge them by volume, not by unit.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline Delmar

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2020, 11:44:29 AM »
Reading the posts about the Doug the walrus this week got me waxing nostalgic for another primitive who seems to have fallen off the face of the earth--ol' Hop-along, TheMastersNemesis.

Did he kick the bucket or what?

These primitives nowadays just can't hold a candle to the old-timers.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2020, 11:47:36 AM »
Reading the posts about the Doug the walrus this week got me waxing nostalgic for another primitive who seems to have fallen off the face of the earth--ol' Hop-along, TheMastersNemesis.

Did he kick the bucket or what?

These primitives nowadays just can't hold a candle to the old-timers.

I’m pretty sure he finally received the ban hammer.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2020, 03:11:05 PM »

I’m pretty sure he finally received the ban hammer.

He did.

Appearances suggest he got too strong even for Skins.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2020, 07:42:39 PM »
He did.

Appearances suggest he got too strong even for Skins.

Most likely after the 2016 Election.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du