Author Topic: mystery of the missing "Show unread posts since last visit" link . . explained.  (Read 2963 times)

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
I have had several people over the past few months report that the "Show unread posts since last visit" and "Show new replies to your posts" links had disappeared from the upper left of all the pages.  I looked for an explanation, but wasn't able to help them.  I think they all changed their theme.  They were all minerva, if memory serves.

well, I just did it myself.  as it turns out, that portion of the page is "collapsible".  the "+" and "-" signs in various places around the forum indicate that a category can be expanded (+) or collapsed (-).  what had happened was that I had collapsed that category.  expanding it will cause the links to reappear.

the particular section I am referring to is below:

I had no clue. :-)

I am posting this here because I can't remember all three or four people that had the problem, but they liked minerva, and didn't really want to change it.

after you are done laughing at me, we will return you to your regularly scheduled programming. :-)

« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 04:04:41 PM by Wretched Excess »

Offline Lord Undies

Moral to the story:  Never rub Orajel on your nuts.