Author Topic: Obama's friend, and Donor ,Bill Ayers, stepping on an American flag  (Read 686 times)

Offline megimoo

Hey, Wasn't Everybody Stepping on American Flags Back in 2001? Marathon Pundit finds a photo of Obama's friend, donor, and former fellow board member Bill Ayers, stepping on an American flag. Eh, it's a long time ago, right? It was the '60s. Every young person did things they regretted back then. Oh, wait, this photo is from 2001... the same year Obama served together on the board of the Woods Fund and Obama accepted a $200 campaign contribution from him.

http://campaignspot.nationalreview.com/post/?q=ZTE1MmQ0MWU1ZWNlMDM3ZmE3MTRhZDE3YTQ3YTE1N2M=

Obama's Buddy Bill Ayers stepping on a US flag in 2001

snip  
This picture, which I've heard rumors about, of Bill Ayers stepping on a US flag in 2001. I believe it's from Chicago Magazine, and it accompanied an article in which Ayers was peddling his terrorist memoir, Fugitive Days.

At the time this photograph was taken, Obama and Ayers were serving together on the board of the Woods Fund. It was in 2001 when Ayers donated $200 to Obama's State Senate campaign fund.

"Guilty as sin, free as a bird, it's a great country" is one of the Ayers quotes in the top clipping.

http://marathonpundit.blogspot.com/2008/05/bill-ayers-stepping-on-us-flag-in-2001.html

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Disgusting. Too bad he hates those who have fought and died for the right for him to be an insufferable asshole.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle