Author Topic: BREAKING: Pelosi Home Vandalized By Antifa She Enabled… Pig’s Head, Fake Blood,  (Read 549 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
BREAKING: Pelosi Home Vandalized By Antifa She Enabled… Pig’s Head, Fake Blood, ‘Anarchist’ Graffiti
https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/pelosi-home-vandalized-antifa/

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: @SpeakerPelosi’s house VANDALIZED with red paint, PIGS HEAD & spray-painted message “$2K (crossed out)… CANCEL RENT… WE WANT EVERYTHING”. City called to clean up at 3am & police attempting to stop photos of scene. Media SILENT. pic.twitter.com/LD1jfZIvco

— 🇺🇸Maggie VandenBerghe🇺🇸 (@FogCityMidge) January 1, 2021

The Daily Mail, via TMZ, elaborated:

Nancy Pelosi’s San Francisco home has been vandalized with red paint, a pigs head and a spray painted message about $2,000 checks, according to TMZ.

Police sources told the outlet that cops were called out to reports of vandalism at the House Speaker’s property in the early hours of New Year’s Day.

San Francisco officers arrived on the scene around 3 a.m. and a police report was taken, they said.

Antifa is behind it.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

Personally I think it's a hoax crime, just to raise sympathy for her. it's to bat they didn't tar & feather her. :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Gosh, that's awful.  Turrible.  Simply simply turrible news for her family and George Lucas to be embarrassed-by.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Could not care less about Pelousi's garage door. Besides worrying about her garage door, she should be in her district cleaning up the human shit and the needles that her constituents conveniently left for her.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.