Author Topic: Think about it...  (Read 562 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

Think about it...
« on: December 30, 2020, 09:12:43 AM »
It's possible that the next person to occupy the White House ran on the slogan "there's a long dark winter ahead".

Contrast that with President Trump's "Make America Great Again", or his "Keep America Great" slogans or even obama's slogan of "Hope" and it shows that either:

1) the majority of the voters are brain dead by voting for senile old man who paints a bleak future for the Country

or

2) the election was stolen thru massive vote fraud.

My money is on the second option...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Think about it...
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 09:27:12 AM »
There is certainly a lot of information out there that seems to support your option #2, and it's strange to me why it is being shot down at the courts without even being looked at.

I wonder if the courts are afraid IF they look at the evidence and it does show a huge problem, they would have to legally announce Trump DID win, and then ... 40% of the country would feel the court system 'selected' the President.  The consequences of that could be a civil war.  I have to wonder if that is what keeps the courts from looking at the evidence.

Who knows.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 10:32:22 AM »
Of course the election was stolen.

Anyone who thinks that Biden is more popular than Obama is nuts,  yet the former outran the latter by tons.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2020, 01:55:14 PM »
There is certainly a lot of information out there that seems to support your option #2, and it's strange to me why it is being shot down at the courts without even being looked at.

I wonder if the courts are afraid IF they look at the evidence and it does show a huge problem, they would have to legally announce Trump DID win, and then ... 40% of the country would feel the court system 'selected' the President.  The consequences of that could be a civil war.  I have to wonder if that is what keeps the courts from looking at the evidence.

Who knows.

KC

The courts, in their zeal to appear to be anything but what they are -- political -- have to dig very deep to find the reasoning behind their decision(s) to avoid that issue no matter what.

The courts have the luxury of finding any sort of minutiae to avoid confronting the problem. Which, seems to me, makes them fundamentally lazy and unwilling to tackle tough problems.

At least SCOTUS made a decision back in 2000 to be the final arbiter. That took guts. This particular SCOTUS is a bunch of pussies.

I won't even begin to discuss the lower courts and their decisions in the various swing states. That defies description.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.