Author Topic: in an aside, Tim Pool explains why the Pretender will be impotent to do anything  (Read 878 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-ubygqpr5E

^^^youtube video, probably one of Tim Pool's longest ones ever.

House GOP Has Major Plan To FLIP Electoral Vote To Trump, NYT Says Pence Could REJECT Democrat Votes

House GOP Has Major Plan To FLIP Electoral Vote To Trump, NYT Says Pence Could REJECT Democrat Votes. While it is most likely a big nothing burger there will always be one last attempt to say Trump can still win.

Truth be told however is that he can

Mike Pence counts the electoral votes come January 6th and if enough Republicans contest enough votes Pence could choose to toss out Electoral College votes forcing a contingent election in which Trump and Pence would be reelected.

This is mostly dedicated to explaining the 97 or 410 or 676 paths to victory President Trump still has available to him (highly improbable, but possible), but then near the end, he gets around to talking about what happens when a significant proportion of the population refuses to acknowledge the authority of a leader, real or imagined.

So West Virginia decides a President Biden is not a legitimately elected president, and refuses to obey any and all federal laws, and refuses to pay taxes to Washington, D.C.  What's going to happen?  Is the Pretender going to send in the U.S. Army to overpower and occupy West Virginia?

As another aside--there's lots of "asides" in this video--he says the news media is going to keep the Trump controversy going on for as long as possible, because they know that once Trump is evaporated, so too will the legacy media be extincted.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-ubygqpr5E

^^^youtube video, probably one of Tim Pool's longest ones ever.

This is mostly dedicated to explaining the 97 or 410 or 676 paths to victory President Trump still has available to him (highly improbable, but possible), but then near the end, he gets around to talking about what happens when a significant proportion of the population refuses to acknowledge the authority of a leader, real or imagined.

So West Virginia decides a President Biden is not a legitimately elected president, and refuses to obey any and all federal laws, and refuses to pay taxes to Washington, D.C.  What's going to happen?  Is the Pretender going to send in the U.S. Army to overpower and occupy West Virginia?

As another aside--there's lots of "asides" in this video--he says the news media is going to keep the Trump controversy going on for as long as possible, because they know that once Trump is evaporated, so too will the legacy media be extincted.

Pool irritates the **** out of me. I think it's that dumbass watch cap he wears all the time and his habit of using 6,728 words to describe something that someone else can say in 14.

There are too many complacent, habitual viewers of the legacy media to do anything but turn on their pablum-feeder when Mickey's Little Hand reaches toward 12. Legacy media is too powerful to be dry up and blow away like Hillary's twat. Besides, Big Tech will continue to pimp what they spew.

No, they'll be around to infect others long after Trump retires to Mar-a-Lago, sorry to say.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
The news media has a symbiosis with President Donald Trump.

The news media is a shell of its former self.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline landofconfusion80

Pool irritates the **** out of me. I think it's that dumbass watch cap he wears all the time and his habit of using 6,728 words to describe something that someone else can say in 14.

There are too many complacent, habitual viewers of the legacy media to do anything but turn on their pablum-feeder when Mickey's Little Hand reaches toward 12. Legacy media is too powerful to be dry up and blow away like Hillary's twat. Besides, Big Tech will continue to pimp what they spew.

No, they'll be around to infect others long after Trump retires to Mar-a-Lago, sorry to say.
He definitely has a take it or leave it style. However,  I really believe that his style of commentary will be the future of media.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
He definitely has a take it or leave it style. However,  I really believe that his style of commentary will be the future of media.

My complaint isn't so much what he says. It's how he says it. DOM. And his annoying habit of reading what's on the screen, as if we can't do that.

He's young and you may be right about his style of commentary being the future of media. But I hope not. Who has time to listen to all that jabber?
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline landofconfusion80

My complaint isn't so much what he says. It's how he says it. DOM. And his annoying habit of reading what's on the screen, as if we can't do that.

He's young and you may be right about his style of commentary being the future of media. But I hope not. Who has time to listen to all that jabber?
Hours in a truck gives you lots of time to listen... works great for a long winded person I guess. Documentaries, Nigerian scam calls(go for hours) and soundboard pranks are also on the list
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)