Author Topic: A Day Not Looking Forward Too  (Read 964 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
A Day Not Looking Forward Too
« on: July 23, 2008, 07:39:19 PM »
There is one day every year I do not looking forward too. It is also a day the nation does not look forward too. It is a day we will never forget. I remember this day very well and it is very personal to me. It is the September 11th terrorist attack anniversary. I know it is about a couple months away, but it is something we need to realize that is upon us. As horrible this day was, we should never forget.
 :( :( :( :( :( :(
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: A Day Not Looking Forward Too
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 08:03:05 PM »
The Liberal Media have made it a point to try to erase that day from our consciousness. We Know about it, but the images have been scrubbed.

That is why the seditious liberals have been able to actively provide aid and comfort to the Enemy, up to the point they are nominating an appeaser for POTUS.

The 9/11 replay should be mandatory watching at least monthly, painful as it is.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Jim

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 08:25:52 PM »
Thanks for the reminder Ptarmy, I'm sensing an avatar opportunity.
My fellow Americans, there is nothing audacious about hope. Hope is what makes people buy lottery tickets instead of paying the bills. Hope is for the old gals feeding the slots in Atlantic City. It destroys the inner-city kid who quits school because he hopes he'll be a world-famous recording artist.

What's the difference between Sarah Palin and Barack Obama?

One is a well turned-out, good-looking, and let's be honest, pretty sexy piece of eye-candy.

The other kills her own food.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 09:37:04 PM »
One Reason I keep this at the top of my favorites list.  I think someone posted it here on another thread.

http://www.archive.org/details/sept_11_tv_archive

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 09:19:15 PM »
The Liberal Media have made it a point to try to erase that day from our consciousness. We Know about it, but the images have been scrubbed.

That is why the seditious liberals have been able to actively provide aid and comfort to the Enemy, up to the point they are nominating an appeaser for POTUS.

The 9/11 replay should be mandatory watching at least monthly, painful as it is.

I found a website of archives of the 9/11 coverage up to 9/13.
http://www.archive.org/details/sept_11_tv_archive

God, it is like reliving that day all over again. As sad and horrible it is, we should never forget.  :( :bawl:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du