Author Topic: How to avoid paying a restaurant tab  (Read 3276 times)

Offline Mary Ann

How to avoid paying a restaurant tab
« on: September 04, 2019, 07:05:40 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212435482

(6,099 posts)

Dear restaurant owners/managers:

If your entrance door does not have a prominently displayed "No firearms allowed" sign on it, I will not spend a dime in your place. If it has that sign and you do not enforce it----i.e., I see a Glock or a Beretta "accidently" flashed by someone not a cop and you don't ask them to leave when I tell you about it---I will exit loudly and without paying since you did not provide the gun-free dining experience you promised.

Yeah, go ahead---call the cops. I'll stand right here, continuing to criticize your business and the "Dirty Harry" wannabes you prefer to serve despite your lying sign.
Yup. Throw a hissy fit and storm out without paying.

A surprising number of DUpipo have a huge issue with this.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Re: How to avoid paying a restaurant tab
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 07:26:16 PM »
Sounds like theft to me and depending on the restaurant punishment could involve some jail time. So I say go for it libs!!!
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 07:37:06 PM »
I'd much rather hang out at a place with lots of guns than one where there are none.  Kind of a safety thing.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2019, 10:08:59 PM »
Once again the DUmbassess prove they are gutless cowards frightened by an inanimate object. Also, it's time to keep an eye on r/entitledpeople for stories of these cowards trying to "Dine & Dash".
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2019, 05:52:23 AM »
It just shows, yet again, how clueless the left is about firearms and firearm owners.  I can't think of a single concealed carry holder who is going to 'accidentally' flash their firearm in public.

DUmbass is implying that concealed carriers are such losers that they want to advertise they are armed and that couldn't be further from the truth.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2019, 09:02:53 AM »
A surprising number of DUpipo have a huge issue with this.

I'm mildly surprised by this. I guess they realize Dine-and-Dash is not a good look as well as illegal.

Sounds like theft to me and depending on the restaurant punishment could involve some jail time. So I say go for it libs!!!

DUpipo $$ going for bail and fines instead of being contributed to some Dem pol or activist group or PP? Sounds good to me, too.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2019, 11:17:48 AM »
Go for it DUchebag!!!

When the police come you will be arrested for defrauding an innkeeper.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2019, 12:19:35 PM »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2019, 01:38:10 PM »
Atticus

Dear restaurant owners/managers:
If your entrance door does not have a prominently displayed "No firearms allowed" sign on it, I will not spend a dime in your place. They're good,  If it has that sign and you do not enforce it----i.e. I see a Glock or a Beretta ....

This is so cool. All of us Ruger, Walther, Taurus, Colt, Sig, and Smith, owners, ģet a  free pass.   :yahoo:

Gò ahead--call the cops. I'll stand right here, continuing to criticize your business 
   No you won't, you're à DUmmy. If pigs fly.
Do you enjoy being throat punched, twinkie? Because this is how you can get throat punched.
This is the best part. You will probably be arrested for trespassing and disorderly conduct. You might be checked for alcohol consumption. Public intoxication. Your vehicle will be searched. If they find anything, you may have a little longer stay in the free county jail. I'm sure you're a catcher, so say "ahh" when you spead'em and bend over.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”