Author Topic: The Master Baiter Tries To Assign Dem Behavior To Republicans  (Read 442 times)

Offline Dori

The Master Baiter Tries To Assign Dem Behavior To Republicans
« on: February 02, 2014, 03:12:36 PM »
He's all worked up about something.....probably got himself into trouble with his big mouth.

:badass:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024431289
TheMastersNemesis (3,811 posts)

GOP Goes Ballistic Every Time Someone Tells The Truth About Them.

It never fails that when the truth about the GOP comes out and can be seen by the general public they go ballistic. They go into blitzkrieg counter attack so they can silence whoever offended them.

The problem is the messenger seems to always apologize for telling the truth or revealing how evil, racist and bigoted they are. Democrats seem to be the most afraid to criticize or offend GOP sensibilities. They are just about always apologizing or pulling punches when they are faced with inflamed outrage.

We have to learn to double down on them every time and get on the offensive about being offensive. One reason that we lose is we are not willing to use the verbal ball pean hammer between the eyes with scathing direct political rhetoric. It is almost always a case of parsing words so they are not offended.

What happens is the left and Dems or their allies look weak and ineffectual to the general public. And we let their phony outrage stop us from smashing these barbarians.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 05:47:57 PM by Dori »
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: The Master Baiter Tries To Assign Dem Behavior To Republicans
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 05:31:24 PM »
We've been telling the truth about the primitives for what--seven years now?--and the primitives still go ballistic over it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 06:00:38 PM »
At least our side doesn't act like whiny victims. Standard behavior from the little dictator on down. 0bama's supposed to be the leader of the free world but he's just a limp wristed appeaser who couldn't make a foreign policy decision (unless it's to arm terrorists) if the fate of the country depended on it. We're the laughing stock of the world. When France takes a tougher stance in favor of Israel than the country that's supposed to be her biggest ally, there's something very, very wrong.

And our guy apologized. He's taking the reporter out to lunch. I can't count on zero fingers every time I've heard a dem apologize. The only apologies you hear in Dummieville is when one DUmmie apologizes to another for some harsh treatment the big bad, cruel, unfair world has heaped on them.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 10:02:38 PM »
I hope this mole isn't a member of CC
Response to TheMastersNemesis (Original post)

Sun Feb 2, 2014, 02:03 PM

brutus smith (26 posts)

2. Exactly

I don't post much, but whole heartily agree.
Oh, sure
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17