Author Topic: Elmer making plea to not abandon DU3 but to occupy  (Read 390 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Elmer making plea to not abandon DU3 but to occupy
« on: December 20, 2011, 07:37:59 AM »
http://www.oldelmtree.com/showthread.php?tid=19550

For those Progressive Liberals leaving DU3...
12-18-2011, 02:24 PM
   Arg U Mentor Offline
Mentor of Argumentation
because you think it's going to turn into the BOG wall to wall need to look at the Greatest Page for the past 24 hours. Of the top five, one is from ProSense and content thereby known by all. The other four, are NOTTTTTTTTT.

Perhaps return and help us keep fair and liberal. Not to say we should all abandon OET or LU that we've found refuge in. Just perhaps not relinquishing DU either. Occupy, where ever you can?!

12-18-2011, 02:43 PM
   juno jones Offline
Ranjini's Field Rat
RE: For those Progressive Liberals leaving DU3...
The web tracking cookies along with other goodies like more money, poor format, and the distractingly animated advertising did it for me. I went there for the news/front page.

It's gone.

PS: I get more done without DU as a distraction.

In all honesty, I couldn't care less about this thread.

I want to point out that skimmer made the change to DU3 to utilize advanced software and browser features that DU2 couldn't support.

Even DUmmies know that.

Be careful. Never log on to DU from the same tab/screen.

We may need a "Things to never do- 101" refresher  course.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Re: Elmer making plea to not abandon DU3 but to occupy
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 09:55:47 AM »
12-18-2011, 02:24 PM
   Arg U Mentor Offline
Mentor of Argumentation
because you think it's going to turn into the BOG wall to wall need to look at the Greatest Page for the past 24 hours. Of the top five, one is from ProSense and content thereby known by all. The other four, are NOTTTTTTTTT.

Perhaps return and help us keep fair and liberal. Not to say we should all abandon OET or LU that we've found refuge in. Just perhaps not relinquishing DU either. Occupy, where ever you can?!

Another Elmer DUmbass begging to learn the hard way, again, that liberal overlords (site admins, mayors, congresswhores, etc) are the least tolerant of disruptive filth in their environments.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 07:18:41 PM »
In all honesty, I couldn't care less about this thread.

I want to point out that skimmer made the change to DU3 to utilize advanced software and browser features that DU2 couldn't support.

Even DUmmies know that.

Be careful. Never log on to DU from the same tab/screen.

We may need a "Things to never do- 101" refresher  course.

Does anyone have the skinny on what changes were made?

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 07:46:08 AM »
Basically, the Elmers are asking Skins to keep his mental midgets on the island.  Too many of them are swimming away.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.