Author Topic: Mrs Dawson has taken a new lover- Hubby must be back on the hooch  (Read 1656 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: Mrs Dawson has taken a new lover- Hubby must be back on the hooch
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2011, 09:52:45 AM »
janitor of a warehouse of future felons.
You should be careful about disrespecting Pam's inmates. These are not "future felons".

Many are honest-to-god actual felons, just too young to be imprisoned.

Archie and Veronica don't go to Pam's high school.

Offline Karin

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2011, 12:47:55 PM »
That's a sad story, Vesta.  I'm sorry it happened that way.  I believe I would have extracted revenge. 

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2011, 01:47:39 PM »
Speak softly and carry big plastic balls.

FIFY
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline jukin

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2011, 02:31:35 PM »
My deepest condolences to the new guy.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2011, 04:04:03 PM »
Strange thread, goes from dog training to black children wanting to be her slave.

Boxers are a odd breed, I found a full grown female wandering about no Collier and half starved.    I brought her home, to the vet, posted found dog in the news papers, no one claimed her.  She was so mellow, fit right in with the family, we grew to love her.   

She bonded to me and I took her everywhere, even to work.   She slept in the hall outside the bedroom doors and the kids and I felt safe when Hubby was at sea.

We had her a year and a half or so when one day her owner saw us on a walk.   She demanded the Boxer back, came to the point the police became involved, the dog would not go to or recognise the woman that claimed her.

What to do, the original owner had all kinds of papers to prove she owned the dog, or did she??

Court ordered I return the boxer to the original owner, this dog did not want to go, hell of a mess.  We learned later the mild and calm boxer had bit her owner and put down.   

Some day when I live in a place I can have this breed, I will go to the dog pound and try out an adult Boxer, no puppy's, seems the worse they are treated the more love and devotion they give to a new family.

Vesta, all you need to know is the part where she was half starved.  You gave her food.  Dogs know and love the human that is keeping their belly full.  My dog Mutt was the same way, except I found him when he was a puppy.

There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken