Author Topic: Stalin, Hitler, obama and Idi Amin are all dictators in truthful USA Ammo ad  (Read 621 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2413950

Swede Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Dec-01-11 10:26 PM
Original message
New Gun Company Advertisement Compares Obama to Hitler, Stalin

A New World Order for everyone!!

A gun company advertisement that warns of impending gun control compares President Obama to Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin.

The USAAmmo ad shows side-by-side pictures of Obama with Hitler, Stalin and other dictators who committed atrocities across the world. The ad, which is also accompanied by a video, warns that gun control is imminent and foreshadows that the U.S. could face millions in casualties if they are not allowed to defend themselves.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2011/12/01/new-gun-company-advertisement-compares-obama-to-hitler-stalin/#comments

derby378 Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Dec-01-11 10:31 PM
Response to Original message
5. USAAmmo? Never heard of 'em

Not getting any of my cash, that's for sure.

The derby primitive had started a pro guns for democrats website but I think it folded due to lack of pro gun democrats.

roman7 (75 posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Dec-01-11 10:34 PM
7. its never been clearer   Updated at 11:10 PM

the radical right is bat shit crazy . and im a gun owner but i know who i would compare to hitler&stalin= chaney&koch bros.

Obvious mole.

lbrtbell Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Dec-01-11 10:57 PM
8. Funny how Bush isn't included

When he and his daddy were central figures in the New World Order.

Funny how Oswald's target was wasn't included as his daddy, who was also the daddy of dead Ted, was a rum running gangster.

spanone Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Fri Dec-02-11 09:09 AM
16. **** the paranoid assholes...Obama has done NOTHING to their guns

That will change if he's reelected.

From the CBS link:

Dave

No blue lips, dumbo ears and Castro never married a Wookie.

December 2, 2011 at 5:58 am

:lmao:

I'm shocked to say but not too many obama supporters on the CBS site.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator

Um, anyone, uh, "notice" anything about this photo?  :confused:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline jukin

Never heard of this company.  Anybody ever used their ammo? It is not a super good deal but if just for  it is any good I will buy 1K of 45ACP just because of the ad.

Federal raid for trumped up reasons on USA Ammo in 5...4...3...
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline 67 Rover

Um, anyone, uh, "notice" anything about this photo?  :confused:

Missing picture of a teleprompter?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Never heard of this company.  Anybody ever used their ammo? It is not a super good deal but if just for  it is any good I will buy 1K of 45ACP just because of the ad.

Maybe they can find a scrap of imported wood and sic DHS on them. ::)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Karin

Is it the LOLcats font?

BTW, I heard reported that Black Friday recorded a record number of firearms sales. 

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Missing picture of a teleprompter?

No, that's Forrest Whittaker, not Idi Amin.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole

I have.

They're pretty new. They advertise on a lot of gun boards.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Raid?  Oh, no, it will be just a totally-unexpected and exhaustively-thorough "Compliance and records inspection" by ATF.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline jukin

Man, I have to start proofreading my early morning posts.  The excuse of "I are engineer" only goes so far.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.