Author Topic: Besides Tucker- how many paid moles are posting at the DUmp? (DU poll)  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: Besides Tucker- how many paid moles are posting at the DUmp? (DU poll)
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2011, 03:10:45 PM »
We get paid?  WHERE'S MY DAMN MONEY!!!!!!?????? :mad:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2011, 03:22:20 PM »
:rotf:

Not just you - fan here too!

Phew!  Thought I was the only one!   :cheersmate:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2011, 07:18:11 PM »
I cannot believe anyone would work as a part time contractor for the Kochs, when you can get a full time piecework rate from the Scaifes.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2011, 07:31:29 PM »
The site of self professed free and independent thinkers is suspicious of people who do think like they do.

They don't even see their own hypocrisy.

The big tent covers all nationalities, colors, genders and sexualities as long as everyone holds the same view.

Well, what gets me is how the smartest people on the internet are so stupid, when trying to detect moles in their midst.

I'm not talking trolls here; trolls exist to disrupt.

I'm talking moles, which exist to infiltrate and collect information, such as franksolich's mole.

Moles of course have to "blend" in among the tribes, the clans.

But the primitives think that once one of us is on Skins's island, we act as we are here, and in real life, and betray our real persons, our real values, and so generally go after the "sort of conservative" primitives, thinking they're moles.

Far better served would the primitives be, if they went after the far-left primitives.

No way in hell does franksolich's mole on Skins's island in the least resemble franksolich in real life, and here.

franksolich's mole is the complete opposite of franksolich, commenting the usual and standard primitive talking points--"I hate America," "I hate God," "I hate my family," "I think I deserve to be supported by others," "I love kllling infants," ad nauseam.

A mole blends in with the lynch mob, doesn't stand out.

I dunno why the smartest people on the internet--and the elmers are just as stupid--haven't figured this out.
apres moi, le deluge