Author Topic: Social retards check in- You'll eat alone because you have NO friends  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x9831384

HipChick Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Wed Nov-23-11 06:59 PM
Original message
Ok..'Fess up...Who is spending Thanksgiving Day alone?

besides me?

elleng Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Wed Nov-23-11 08:55 PM
Response to Original message
6. I am, with neighbor's dog;

Day After, having daughters and their guys over.
Be OK, ok?

What's on the menu, Alpo?

This campfire would be busting at the seams if the DUmmies were honest and told the truth.

We know how that works out though.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Social retards check in- You'll eat alone because you have NO friends
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 11:58:13 PM »
Well now, I'm confused.

freshwest Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Nov-23-11 09:21 PM
Response to Reply #5

12. Sounds good. Haven't been to Austin much since going to meet with the AFS re the Vietnam war.

Also went there and met with Ann Richards and worked on her campaign with my union. It was a great place for vegetarian food but I know it's grown tremendously. Last time I was down that way I went from Houston to New Mexico and back. Every time I've flown back I'm just amazed at the changes. The prosperity in many places, the increase in highways, and particularly I did enjoy see the many electric generating windmills and other changes in the rural areas. Have a safe and relaxing scenic tour.

texanwitch Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Wed Nov-23-11 09:31 PM
Response to Reply #12

16. That is what I am going to do, just drive the Farm to Markets roads.

I really haven't had time to use my new camera, a digital SLR.

Houston is always changing, not always for the best.

I need a road trip it clear my mind, just mess around.

Hope it rains again so the animals can go back to the farm.

Going to be strange seeing a empty farm house and barn.

Houston is green but the hill country is still dry.

I am heading out early tomorrow.

Have a great holiday freshwest.

freshwest Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Nov-23-11 10:16 PM
Response to Reply #25

26. I used to live out on an FM. It was so far out, it was almost never used, but it was well paved.

It was the kind of area where they make the joke about not using your turn light because everyone knows where you're going. Out there, everyone waved at anyone coming down the road, as if was a great thing. A real wave, you know, with all the fingers, not just one. I miss that kind of friendly interaction between strangers.

What confuses me about the above exchange is that every time I go over to Skins's island, the primitives are bashing Texas, about how miserable it is, about how wretched it is, about how red it is.

And a lot of those whiners are primitives actually in Texas.

Isn't this heresy on Skins's island, praising Texas rather than bashing Texas?

Isn't this something that calls for the stake and faggots?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 12:13:01 AM »
  I'm going to be spending thanksgiving on my own this year.  Not because I'm an asshole that likes to disrupt family time, or **** up a discussion at a friends place.  This year I am getting over a relationship with a woman that I thought meant something, turns out it was misplaced affection.  I am looking forward to spending the day alone in order to get my thoughts together.. 

Offline Bodadh

• Not in the mood!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 12:21:49 AM »
I really do feel bad for anyone not having anyone to be with on Thanskgiving. I thought I would be alone too but I was invited to dinner tomorrow. So for tonight I will send my best wishes and prayers to anyone from the DU ( and any one from CC ) who will be "by them selves" ( but never alone ) tomorrow. No matter how bad things get we can all find something to be thankful for.
A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 01:11:15 AM »
Bring on the fagot faggots!!1!
Coach, yer killin' me. :rotf:

The only thing they got right was the rain.
Been dry down here.
What's stupid is...my lemon tree is blooming.
Stupid tree.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Tucker

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2011, 03:55:33 AM »
I really do feel bad for anyone not having anyone to be with on Thanskgiving. I thought I would be alone too but I was invited to dinner tomorrow. So for tonight I will send my best wishes and prayers to anyone from the DU ( and any one from CC ) who will be "by them selves" ( but never alone ) tomorrow. No matter how bad things get we can all find something to be thankful for.

That's the difference between us and them. Even in the direst of times, we can find something to be thankful for, while they go out of their way to find something that enrages and makes them miserable.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2011, 04:57:26 AM »
NYC_SKP DU Moderator Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Wed Nov-23-11 09:31 PM
Response to Original message
15. I intend to be home alone!

Hi all!

Then this.

NYC_SKP DU Moderator Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Wed Nov-23-11 09:43 PM
Response to Reply #18
20. Ah, no longer in NYC.... BUT my favorite T-Day was w/ a Puerto Rican family in the Lower East Side

Years ago, I was a student, the whole family worked at Katz's Deli on Houston and they were on different shifts.

Maximo was the dad.

I loved that they invited me knowing that I didn't have a place to be.

It sounds like this loser has spent a lifetime of being socially retarded.

K8-EEE Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Wed Nov-23-11 10:39 PM
Response to Reply #21
29. It is a lot of work and frankly I stress out about the whole thing!!

I love my family and everything.....I really do....but I will be up all night cleaning bathrooms and etc. For regular friends it's one thing but my mom and my aunt and my sister.....I LOVE THEM BUT....they always find some "suggestion" on how I could clean something differently or better, or cook something better.

Do you think that you could fine the time to go clean the big boobed one, La Lionesse's bathroom?

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2011, 05:28:42 AM »
K8-EEE Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Wed Nov-23-11 10:39 PM
Response to Reply #21
29. It is a lot of work and frankly I stress out about the whole thing!!

I love my family and everything.....I really do....but I will be up all night cleaning bathrooms and etc. For regular friends it's one thing but my mom and my aunt and my sister.....I LOVE THEM BUT....they always find some "suggestion" on how I could clean something differently or better, or cook something better.

What??2?
Is this guy in prison?
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2011, 10:06:35 AM »
I'm spending Thanksgiving with people I love, the first time since I moved here five years ago.  What's NOT to be thankful for?

Of course, Scoobie has had to tell me several times this morning to quit stressing shit, although the turkey is now in the oven.  It's all downhill from here.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2011, 10:12:29 AM »
DH does not start his trek back to the normal side of the country for another week or so and the cash and time to make the trip to see the family is just not there this year. So the boy and I just got back from walking dogs and cleaning/feeding at the local animal shelter (so the regular volunteers can have some time off) and we are going to have a pork tenderloin with all the trimmings this evening.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline RockMan

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2011, 12:26:16 PM »
I'll be alone today, just as I am every day. I'm having turkey soup.
Proudly using the world's slowest internet connection since 1986.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2011, 01:04:20 PM »

What's your DU name?  :tongue:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2011, 03:35:27 PM »

No way.  I don't believe that for a minute.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2011, 08:43:01 PM »
Be OK, ok?

That's kind of  :rotf: in a very disturbing sor of way.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Bodadh

• Not in the mood!
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2011, 08:45:37 PM »
Oh lawd I ate too much. Was  nice day.
A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2011, 08:57:46 PM »
Oh lawd I ate too much. Was  nice day.

Me too. Waaaaay too much.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2011, 09:00:50 PM »
I think I feel like rolling over into a corner like a dog that ate too much, and going "Mmph, mmph, mmph" until everything settles.

I'm such a glutton. :-)

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2011, 04:49:45 AM »
I was shockingly restrained in my grazing.  My sister had her in-laws there, and they're good people.  A cousin of mine was there as well, with his new girlfriend, who fit right in with the rest of us. 

If we manage to get a house soon, we'll be hosting it within a year or two.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.