Author Topic: Uh-oh. AP states that OWS deadbeats hate both Republicans and democrats  (Read 351 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2071381

Better Believe It Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Oct-06-11 08:22 PM
Original message
Associated Press: Wall Street protesters fed up with both parties   Updated at 8:22 PM

Wall Street protesters fed up with both parties
By BETH FOUHY, Associated Press
October 6, 2011

Their chief target is Wall Street, but many of the demonstrators in New York and across the U.S. are also thoroughly disgusted with Washington, blaming politicians of both parties for policies they say protect corporate America at the expense of the middle class.

"At this point I don't see any difference between George Bush and Obama. The middle class is a lot worse than when Obama was elected," said John Penley, an unemployed legal worker from Brooklyn.

"He could have taken a much more populist, aggressive stance at the beginning against Wall Street bonuses, and exacting certain change from bailing out the banks," said Michael Kazin, a Georgetown University history professor and author of "American Dreamers," a history of the left. "But ultimately, the economy has not gotten much better, and that's underscored the frustration on both the right and the left."

In Zuccotti Park, the center of the Occupy Wall Street protests in New York, activists expressed deep frustration with the political gridlock in Washington. While some blamed Republicans for blocking reform, others singled out Obama.

Read the full article at:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gmKnC...

And the DUmmies believe that obama is a shoe in for re election.

They have yet to understand that wall street was one of obama's campaign donors.

tridim Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Oct-06-11 08:24 PM
Response to Original message
1. Yea, and the teabaggers are half Democrats.

Suck it AP, you are worthless.

Head, meet sand.

And now for some words of wisdom from nadin:

nadinbrzezinski Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Oct-06-11 08:32 PM
6. And water is wet... yup

Luminous Animal (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Thu Oct-06-11 08:33 PM
7. From #OWS. Dear Movon.org

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: Uh-oh. AP states that OWS deadbeats hate both Republicans and democrats
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 08:26:52 PM »
They are trying the tea angle, being mad at both sides. Too bad we already saw their signs, we know that they will vote for Obama again...just like the sheeple they are.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 08:33:13 PM »
They are trying the tea angle, being mad at both sides. Too bad we already saw their signs, we know that they will vote for Obama again...just like the sheeple they are.

I'm not so sure. They seem like an apathetic bunch.

They may support obama but I'd bet less than half actually vote.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 08:34:29 PM »

True

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 08:34:41 PM »

Maybe if the DUmmies send them free pizza on election day they will vote.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.