Author Topic: The OWS bunch sure is a racist group- only a token black here and there in pic's  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
They're more racist than the teabaggers. Who'd thunk it.

Look at the various picture threads and you might see one black person.

Not all that strange since it is the democrat party that keeps minorities in subservient positions with the threat of stopping entitlements if they don't obey their master.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2065378

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2061868

There are too many picture threads to list.

I expect to see this issue addressed at the DUmp very shortly.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
They're more racist than the teabaggers. Who'd thunk it.

Look at the various picture threads and you might see one black person.

I expect to see this issue addressed at the DUmp very shortly.

I don't; remember, the primitives think they're immune from any charges of brazen hypocrisy.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

Yes, I noticed the all-white crowd right off the bat.  I haven't seen one black person in the pic threads.

I'm reminded of the reporters writing about the nascent Tea party, "Looking out over the nearly all-white crowd..."   You don't read this sort of thing about the Gathering of Hippies.  And the DUmmies think the press is biased against them.

Offline ScubaGuy

It's the jooze.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnKetznvdUE&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline movie buff

Liberal protest groups are almost always lily- white. Look at the fanatical environmentalist groups, the pro- abortion activists, and ESPECIALLY the radical gay- rights activists, you'd be hard- pressed to find a non- white among any of those groups.

Offline thundley4

Liberal protest groups are almost always lily- white. Look at the fanatical environmentalist groups, the pro- abortion activists, and ESPECIALLY the radical gay- rights activists, you'd be hard- pressed to find a non- white among any of those groups.

The exception to that is when they hold illegal immigration rallies.

Offline jukin

I heard some organizer for the OWS when asked "Where are the minorities?" and he responded with "There is no count but I have seen African Americans and we are very well represented by LBGT people."

I. Shit. You. Not.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline thundley4

I heard some organizer for the OWS when asked "Where are the minorities?" and he responded with "There is no count but I have seen African Americans and we are very well represented by LBGT people."

I. Shit. You. Not.

I hadn't seen any black people until the unions started "busing" people in.   :whistling:

Offline Karin

"There is no count but I have seen African Americans and we are very well represented by LBGT people."

and oh man, don't the black people love it when they're lumped in with the gays, as interchangable "minority" parts.  It really is insulting isn't it. 

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
It's not just that the hippie crowd doesn't welcome blacks, they must actively drive them away. Maybe the blacks get cheaper weed in their own neighborhoods. Anyway, since Manhattan is only 48% white, it's really strange to see hundreds of dirty hippies without a black face in sight.

Offline DLR Pyro

and oh man, don't the black people love it when they're lumped in with the gays, as interchangable "minority" parts.  It really is insulting isn't it. 
They're just props in the minds of the protestors, to be used to show how "diverse" they are.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Rush touched on this subject just before the 2 PM break. I had to meet someone at 2 and didn't hear it all.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Karin

There's a thread in Mind Numbing Stupidity about the OWS.  A link is provided to Wearethe99 or somesuch thing.  It shows people holding up hand-lettered signs telling their tales of woe.  No black people there, either.  It's just a bunch of tiny violins, sawing away. 

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
It's just a bunch of tiny violins, sawing away. 

:sosad: 

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Oh my!  (sorry coach)

Look what I found.
Check out the character toward the right of the photo.  :rotf:  Same one?
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0bVj9pe0Fc8JZ/610x.jpg
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
I hadn't seen any black people until the unions started "busing" people in.   :whistling:
This post could have been made in February about Madison, WI.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DumbAss Tanker

News today that the organizers reportedly admitted they PAID some Hispanics to show up and hold signs!

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
I don't; remember, the primitives think they're immune from any charges of brazen hypocrisy.
Kind of like the uproar over Hank Williams JR supposedly comparing Obama to Hitler?
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori