Author Topic: RUSH: "They didn't boo the gay soldier" "they were booing a question he asked"  (Read 364 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
underpants Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon Oct-03-11 08:21 PM
Original message
RUSH: "They didn't boo the gay soldier" "they were booing a question he asked"

MAN: Boo!

MAN: Boo!

RUSH: Yeah. They didn't boo the gay soldier. I still submit to you that had they booed the gay soldier, Herman Cain would have piped up and so would all the other candidates. He identified himself as a gay soldier and kept talking and there were no boos. They were just booing his question, pure and simple.

Two people in the audience were not booing a gay soldier; they were booing a question he asked.

You can google (ironically) "limbaugh gay soldier boos" and the first link is "Herman Cain piggybacks WaPo's Perry smear" - I am not posting a link to Limbaugh's site here

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2049932

I heard it, and they did not boo him when he said he was a gay soldier, they booed at the end of the question, and the way you goons act, you made it sound like all 6000 people booed, at best it sounded like 2 or 3 people. Then again, you freaks of nature have no issues to stand on, so you have to try spin like this.

ProudToBeBlueInRhody Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon Oct-03-11 08:29 PM
Response to Original message
2.  Pig Man continues to carry the water

Edited on Mon Oct-03-11 08:29 PM by ProudToBeBlueInRhody
He should just be honest and say they meant to boo him.

:mental:

msanthrope Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon Oct-03-11 08:38 PM
6. I'm guessing the Oxy is affecting his hearing again...nt

It must be affecting my hearing too, then.

Booster Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Mon Oct-03-11 08:52 PM
7. Maybe Rush could explain why booing the question,

IS booing the gay soldier. He's pathetic.

Maybe if any of you clowns actually would listen, you would have a clue.
Even if what you morons say is true and those 2 people were booing the soldier, that was 2 out of 6000. I guarantee that if the room was full of DUmmies and a straight soldier spoke up that every one of you would boo him. You goons act as if you support our military or something. In fact it was you idiots who gave General Petraus the nick name Betrayus, when he said that some things were going right in Iraq, so why was it ok for you to boo a general?

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
When you little ****tards clean up this mess:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x2030924

and all the other threads just like it, then you can tell us about who respects soldiers and who doesn't.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline longview

When I first heard the clip, I didn'think the two people boo-ing were directing it at the person either.  I DID take it that they didn't like the possibility of DADT being overturned, or they are sick of hearing about it.

But, my take on it all is so much less dramatic.  DUmmies wouldn't want to think that.

Offline jukin

No booing after the comment of "I. a gay soldier." Two boos after he asked the GOTCHA Question.

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth"
Vladimir Lenin
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.