Author Topic: VIDEO: Reactions to Judge McAfee's Disjointed Willis & Wade Ruling  (Read 200 times)

Offline pjcomix

A lot of people were upset when they first found out about Judge Scott McAfee's attempt to split the difference by ruling that Fani Willis could stay on the Fulton Country case against Trump as long as Nathan Wade was dumped as prosecutor. That was my own first reaction. However, digging into this a bit more it now appears that although McAfee chickened out, he appears to have done the Trump defense team a favor as judged by the panicked reaction by extreme Trump hater Andrew Weissmann who is now begging for Willis to LEAVE the case. His reaction is fortified by the reactions of others who see that McAfee actually delivered a yuuuuuge favor for Team Trump. Remember, the investigations of Fani Willis are from from over and she still needs to explain her meetings at the White House and contacts with Jack Smith.

https://rumble.com/v4jfsf6-reactions-to-judge-mcafees-disjointed-willis-and-wade-ruling.html

Offline SVPete

Re: VIDEO: Reactions to Judge McAfee's Disjointed Willis & Wade Ruling
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 12:10:37 PM »
I am frustrated that Willis' grossly obvious perjury had no consequences. Judge McAfee did acknowledge her sworn testimony was dishonest, so consequences may eventually come, but I won't be turning Smurf-blue waiting for that to happen.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 01:09:59 PM »
Doesn't Willis still have to face the State of Georgia over this same thing? She can still get disbarred and get booted off the case by the State if I am not wrong.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2024, 02:47:54 PM »
Doesn't Willis still have to face the State of Georgia over this same thing? She can still get disbarred and get booted off the case by the State if I am not wrong.

Yes, supposedly, but I'll believe it when I see it.

WJC may not have pioneered the Brazen It Through and Nothing Will Happen strategy, but his success with it, IMO, made it standard Dem procedure when caught in wrong-doing. The ony Dems I can think of for whom thi s did not succeed were Al Franken, a corrupt Governor of IL (whose name I can't remember), and Goobernor Cuomo (only Cuomo was very recent). The Brazen It Through strategy has worked for dozens of Dems and Progs.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2024, 02:06:00 PM »
Yes, supposedly, but I'll believe it when I see it.

WJC may not have pioneered the Brazen It Through and Nothing Will Happen strategy, but his success with it, IMO, made it standard Dem procedure when caught in wrong-doing. The ony Dems I can think of for whom thi s did not succeed were Al Franken, a corrupt Governor of IL (whose name I can't remember), and Goobernor Cuomo (only Cuomo was very recent). The Brazen It Through strategy has worked for dozens of Dems and Progs.

I know what you mean. Nothing is set until it happens. To many times the courts have let people who should be charged walk free. If it does happen she will do everything she can to blam race and who nows what else to get the world to be on her side.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"