Author Topic: VIDEO: Democrat Palm Beach County Sheriff Denounces Federal Open Border Policy  (Read 275 times)

Offline pjcomix

This is a local story that should be national. The Democrat Sheriff of Palm Beach County, Ric Bradshaw, has DENOUNCED the federal open border policy that has allowed this country to be flooded with dangerous illegal aliens. Three of the illegals were just arrested in his jurisdiction for sexually assaulting a local woman. Meanwhile Joe Biden who ALREADY has the power to shut down the border without any additional legislation is now on an apology tour for calling an illegal murderer "illegal."

https://rumble.com/v4j7bmn-democrat-palm-beach-county-sheriff-denounces-federal-open-border-policy.html

Offline Old n Grumpy

They need to put up signs, “this is not a sanctuary city, illegals will be shot on sight“
  :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Online 67 Rover

This is a local story that should be national. The Democrat Sheriff of Palm Beach County, Ric Bradshaw, has DENOUNCED the federal open border policy that has allowed this country to be flooded with dangerous illegal aliens. Three of the illegals were just arrested in his jurisdiction for sexually assaulting a local woman. Meanwhile Joe Biden who ALREADY has the power to shut down the border without any additional legislation is now on an apology tour for calling an illegal murderer "illegal."

Media is equally to blame. Look at this piece from NBC on HAITI's mostly peaceful cannibalism.

quote:
Elon Musk and conservative influencers have spread unverified claims to millions, smearing Haitian migrants as cannibals as they endure deep uncertainty about the future of their country and family members still there.

quote:
NBC's factcheck defense is "yes, there is actually provably documented cannibalism, but this isn't 'for-real' cannibalism, they're just eating people as a *gang intimidation tactic,*

:banghead: That is just as bad as Whoopies it's not rape rape comment.

https://twitter.com/EsotericCD/status/1768244663515840535?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1768244663515840535%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

Haiti has been a mess for decades and I don’t think anything will ever change it. It’s another Third World shit hole. It’s only resource is poverty.  America has sent aid tried to create jobs etc. and it’s all failed because of corruption.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Airwolf

Haiti has been a mess for decades and I don’t think anything will ever change it. It’s another Third World shit hole. It’s only resource is poverty.  America has sent aid tried to create jobs etc. and it’s all failed because of corruption.

From what little I know of that place ,the US has sent the military and aid there since at least 1956 if not longer and this is where we are. they should have just done the same thing we did during Grenada and stayed there until they got their collective act together.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline SVPete

Haiti has been a failed nation since it became independent from France, so for about two centuries.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline pjcomix

Media is equally to blame. Look at this piece from NBC on HAITI's mostly peaceful cannibalism.

quote:
Elon Musk and conservative influencers have spread unverified claims to millions, smearing Haitian migrants as cannibals as they endure deep uncertainty about the future of their country and family members still there.

quote:
NBC's factcheck defense is "yes, there is actually provably documented cannibalism, but this isn't 'for-real' cannibalism, they're just eating people as a *gang intimidation tactic,*

:banghead: That is just as bad as Whoopies it's not rape rape comment.

https://twitter.com/EsotericCD/status/1768244663515840535?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1768244663515840535%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

Chili con Barney.