Author Topic: VIDEO: Colorado SOS Goes Full CRAZY EYES After Supreme Court 9-0 Ruling  (Read 205 times)

Offline pjcomix

Look at the CRAZY EYES of Colorado Secretary Of State Jena Griswold as she reacts to the Supreme Court knocking down her crackpot idea by a UNANIMOUS vote for keeping President Trump off her state's ballot. If her CRAZY EYES look familiar it is because they are the same CRAZY EYES we have seen on other extreme fanatics. And if CRAZY EYES Griswold is this fanatic, you can expect her to do everything in her power to "fortify" the election this year in Colorado. Legal or NOT.

https://rumble.com/v4h9dul-colorado-sos-goes-full-crazy-eyes-after-supreme-court-9-0-ruling.html

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Yup. Crazy eyes.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

I think just plain crazy is more like it :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!