Author Topic: Twitter and Facebook refuse to delete fake video with Speaker Pelosi  (Read 691 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member malaise (201,427 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212967948

Twitter and Facebook refuse to delete fake video with Speaker Pelosi
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/07/facebook-and-twitter-decline-pelosi-request-to-delete-trump-video.html.

We all know the Speaker tore up the manifesto of mistruths (read LIES) at the end of the State of his mind address.

Facebook and Twitter refused to take down a video showing Speaker Nancy Pelosi ripping up President Donald Trump’s State of the Union speech that was edited to appear as if she was doing so as Trump saluted a Tuskegee airman in the audience.
Trump shared the video on Facebook and Twitter.

Facebook and Twitter both said the video does not violate their policies.

They are all sick

SHUT DOWN ANYTHING I DON'T AGREE WITH!!!!

:whatever:

Star Member Catherine Vincent (33,378 posts)

2. Do as they do

Post fake videos of that pos in the White House.

abqtommy (2,626 posts)

3. Years ago I quit Facebook in disgust. I was so disgusted that I was never tempted to try

Twitter. Just as well, I'd like to see them both out of business.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DUmpDiver

Re: Twitter and Facebook refuse to delete fake video with Speaker Pelosi
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 01:39:35 PM »
She tore up the entire speech including everything shown in that video.  (And looked like a child throwing a temper tantrum while doing it.)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 01:49:55 PM »
This perfectly illustrates how ****ing stupid the left thinks the general public really is.  This video won't mislead anyone.  Idiots.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 02:31:58 PM »
It wasn't fake. It juxtaposed two genuine clips from the SOTU night. Progs just don't like the IRL contrast it illustrated.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2020, 02:47:31 PM »
She tore up the entire speech including everything shown in that video.  (And looked like a child throwing a temper tantrum while doing it.)
And this is the point they fail to grasp. It was never meant to suggest she was literally doing it as he was saluting the Brigadier General.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2020, 03:24:25 PM »

Who the f**k does she think she is ? The queen of America? or hitler?

Piss on her, she thought she was cute and now she has to suffer the consequences for her childish and ignorant behavior. Does she think we are so f'ing stupid we can't see through her? :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :bird: :bird: :bird: :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Delmar

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2020, 09:18:52 AM »
There are over 400 views and only 5 replies.  That tells me that most of the primitives realize what a stupid move Pelosi's stunt was and they would just like to put it behind them and hope everybody else has forgotten about it too when election time rolls around.  Only the very stupidest of the primitives, like Christine, can be convinced that the video is somehow fake
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2020, 11:39:41 AM »
There are over 400 views and only 5 replies.  That tells me that most of the primitives realize what a stupid move Pelosi's stunt was and they would just like to put it behind them and hope everybody else has forgotten about it too when election time rolls around.  Only the very stupidest of the primitives, like Christine, can be convinced that the video is somehow fake

It seems like we need to do a community service and up the views to several million! :-)

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2020, 12:49:29 PM »
the manifesto of mistruths (read LIES)

Keep running with that, it's working so well.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2020, 01:56:15 PM »

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/07/facebook-and-twitter-decline-pelosi-request-to-delete-trump-video.html.

We all know the Speaker tore up the manifesto of mistruths (read LIES) at the end of the State of his mind address.

Facebook and Twitter refused to take down a video showing Speaker Nancy Pelosi ripping up President Donald Trump’s State of the Union speech that was edited to appear as if she was doing so as Trump saluted a Tuskegee airman in the audience.
Trump shared the video on Facebook and Twitter.

Facebook and Twitter both said the video does not violate their policies.

They are all sick

To borrow from Nan the Ripper herself, "it is was the only courteous thing to do."

Also its called juxtaposition, the fact of two things being seen or placed close together with contrasting effect.

Not a lie or mistruth, just a cold, hard reality of what Bella Pelosi and her minions stand for.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2020, 02:19:43 PM »
So the DUmbasses are claiming this is a fake video. 2 questions can prove this right or wrong.

1. Did the President's SOTU speech mention the people in the video? Yes.
2. Did Speaker Pelosi tear in half the President's SOTU speech that mentioned the people in the video? Yes.

So the video is truthful and, as usual, the DUmbasses are dead wrong.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2020, 04:31:36 PM »

:lmao: :lmao: