Author Topic: The latest thing that's going to bring Trump down  (Read 478 times)

Offline Delmar

The latest thing that's going to bring Trump down
« on: February 08, 2020, 09:54:00 AM »
Sat Feb 8, 2020, 09:58 AM
Star Member Stuart G (24,735 posts)

The "Firing Of The Brother" will bring Trump down.

...Why fire the brother? The brother did nothing wrong and did not testify. But Trump had to get total revenge so he fired someone who did nothing wrong in anyone's eyes. Everyone understands that this is a mean and vicious act that was totally wrong. You don't have to be an historian or political expert to understand that.
...I think that firing the brother will be the act that does Trump in. If Trump can prove that the brother did something wrong, well, then things will be different. If Trump cannot prove that the brother did something wrong, then people will talk about that. Over and over again people will say, "Why did he fire the brother?"
...The conclusion is that Trump fired the brother because he hated the family and had to get "revenge." That is easy to understand, and totally and completely wrong. It will bring him down, even though he may be legally able to fire that brother. That is what people will talk about over and over and over. "The brother did nothing wrong, yet Trump fired him anyway. "

...This is simple, easy to understand, connects to all of us, and total truth. What did the "brother" do? "Why fire the brother?" The brother did not testify, did he?
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212967355

Response to malaise (Reply #1)Sat Feb 8, 2020, 10:08 AM
Star Member Stuart G (24,735 posts)
9. You are totally correct..., "Con is a nasty vindictive piece of SH*T

..And the Con thinks he can get away with anything. But the brother did not testify, and did nothing wrong. So Trump has taken off everything and he has no clothes. He is very very ugly, but he is there for all to see. Donald Trump shows the word, that he is ..."..a nasty vindictive piece of shit. He did it to himself. He will pay for this one in my opinion, because the brother did nothing wrong. And this is something that when it gets around to everyone, (and that will take time, because many people do not follow this closely) it is in my opinion the mistake that will cost Trump the Presidency. This is so simple and easy to talk about. And it connects to most because most of us have brothers and sisters who we care about. Why fire the brother?.

The brothers didn't get fired, they got reassigned.  When you're in the military, you go where the man tells you to go and you do what the man tells you to do.  That might come as a surprise to the Vindmans if they think having jobs at the National Security Council and dictating foreign policy to the President is their birthright.

They should consider themselves lucky they didn't get fired--but good luck getting promoted ever again, schmuckos.

Also, this will not bring down Trump.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DUmpDiver

Re: The latest thing that's going to bring Trump down
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 12:11:10 PM »
Hilarious thread.  Here's my personal favorite:

73. Because the GOP gave permission

to do literally ANYTHING he wants. A blank check for mayhem.
The acquittal was the final check box in the list of all the hallmark traits of a dictator.

NOW he is working his way down the checklist to genocide.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 02:26:56 PM »
Didn't the Other Vindman Twin leak Bolton's novel that was being vetted for classified info?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 03:32:58 PM »
Both of them along with the ambassador should have been fired, from a 16" gun. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:-)

Adios, ass hole!!
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!