Author Topic: I don't think Nancy ripped up the speech.  (Read 481 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
I don't think Nancy ripped up the speech.
« on: February 07, 2020, 06:02:35 PM »
Star Member leftyladyfrommo (12,632 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212964753

I don't think Nancy ripped up the speech.
He was so all over the place the speech she had couldn't have been his. She just had something the WH had typed up to try and look professional.

:thatsright:

Caliman73 (5,443 posts)

2. Doesn't matter if she ripped up a copy of the actual speech.

It could have been a verbatim copy of everything Trump rambled about. Copies of documents are not protected under the records laws. The law is intended to have government officials not destroy original documents like transcripts, memos, and files. There were likely 537 copies of that speech handed out. Are people suggesting that everyone else, except for Pelosi lovingly tucked their copy into the "official file" BS! It is just the latest Right Wing outrage.

They are all idiots and we shouldn't even respond to them in any way except to say, "You're either ignorant, stupid, or most likely both"
Click here to purchase valentine hearts!

Star Member Totally Tunsie (3,843 posts)

4. Well, it's not like she ripped up the only notations made during a private head-of-state

meeting or anything.

I mean, EVERYONE is our government knows that's not permitted, right? Riiiiiight???

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline GOP Congress

Re: I don't think Nancy ripped up the speech.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 07:25:19 PM »
I don't care if the papers were copies of Nancy's botox levels for her next clinic visit. The visual of her tearing up the papers behind Trump while he was getting the biggest standing ovation in SOTU history sweet, considering that she just gave a huge in-kind donation not just to President Trump's campaign, but to the campaign of every GOP member running for Congress.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: I don't think Nancy ripped up the speech.
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 11:26:06 PM »
>Star Member leftyladyfrommo (12,632 posts) I don't think Nancy ripped up the speech.
>He was so all over the place the speech she had couldn't have been his.

If you could read the words that reality insists, you will find a nice cup of STFU lefty.  Seek the wisdom of Poncho.