Author Topic: G-dammit. Romney is NOT a hero. Stop praising him. Just stop!  (Read 1020 times)

Offline CC27

G-dammit. Romney is NOT a hero. Stop praising him. Just stop!
« on: February 07, 2020, 07:58:48 AM »
bitterross (3,910 posts)

For F's sake, can we please STOP praising Romney for just doing his job and abiding by his oath?

Yes, I know he's going to be an outcast among the Trump cult. That doesn't make him a Democrat though. It doesn't absolve him of being a corporate raider who bought companies, loaded them with debt and then ran out on the pensions of the retirees of those companies by declaring bankruptcy.

It doesn't absolve him of believing that almost half the country are "takers."

HE IS STILL AN F-ING REPUBLICAN. He still wants to have you work for fewer wages and benefits while he has multiple multi-million dollar homes.

HE IS NOT OUR FRIEND. HE IS STILL A US OLIGARCH!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212958730

Mitt is a D in  R jersey.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Re: G-dammit. Romney is NOT a hero. Stop praising him. Just stop!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 08:06:51 AM »
This demonstrates what happens to traitors. More often than not, those who betray their side seek the respect and recognition of the other side. Instead, what happens is they lose the respect of both sides, and he ends up alone. Deceived, used, and then tossed away by one side, and despised by the other that once trusted you (well, in this case, we really didn't trust him, but it was either him or Obama, and a lot of us stayed home that day), all that is left is to go the way of Judas (poltically, not literally). And all because he hated Trump more than he loved his country.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 09:41:23 AM »
I thought his primitive name was RMoney.

I’ll believe the primitives are sincere when a Democrat goes against the Dem party status quo and they call it a “profile in courage“.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 09:47:33 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 12:32:32 PM »
I thought his primitive name was RMoney.

I’ll believe the primitives are sincere when a Democrat goes against the Dem party status quo and they call it a “profile in courage“.
The libs will go back to hating him by next week if not sooner.  Maybe Mittens is going to try the McCain approach.  Media and the left despise and destroy you as you run for President, then pivot on a timely basis to receive brief tongue baths.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2020, 01:40:54 PM »

===

This is a class 5 blind squirrel alert!!!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.