Author Topic: An oldie, but a goodie  (Read 697 times)

Offline Mary Ann

An oldie, but a goodie
« on: October 26, 2020, 04:44:09 PM »
Mon Nov 7, 2016, 01:34 AM
TheMastersNemesis (6,071 posts)
With A Hillary Win Looking Forward To Rubbing It In. Putting As Much Salt On The Wound As Possible
I simply will not be a gracious winner. I want to see these bastards as miserable as possible. I am so pissed that they would put a complete homicidal maniac in the White House.
Being put through such a horrible campaign has to have consequences. God knows what kind of shit we would be drug through should they win this thing.
I'm just throwin' this out here, (no link, unfortunately) because I truly believe it was this attitude that caused the universe to effect Trump's victory in 2016. I'm seeing a LOT of this again. If anything, it's worse. NOW they want to target Trump voters for persecution, prosecution, and... Fingers crossed that they will be as disappointed next week as they were four years ago.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: An oldie, but a goodie
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 06:03:44 PM »
Couldn't find that exact thread despite a decent search.

However, I scrolled back through a number of pages here at the DUmpster during a search.  The DUmmies were so utterly confident.  It will darn near bring tears to one's eyes to read some of the predictions.

(FYI - not certain how the following link will be treated on everyone's browser.  My link goes to mid-early November 2016.

https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?board=10.7250
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 06:14:52 PM »
Hypertensive ol' Bob said something that really pissed off Skins near the election of 2016, and was banned.  I dunno what the issue was, but it could possibly be this thread, which is why it's not to be found any more.

One has to admit one doesn't miss him.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 07:36:32 PM »
Couldn't find that exact thread despite a decent search.

However, I scrolled back through a number of pages here at the DUmpster during a search.  The DUmmies were so utterly confident.  It will darn near bring tears to one's eyes to read some of the predictions.

(FYI - not certain how the following link will be treated on everyone's browser.  My link goes to mid-early November 2016.

https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?board=10.7250
I just read through the posts on your link. Good times.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 09:03:33 PM »
I just read through the posts on your link. Good times.

Once in a while, it is a bit cathartic to read threads from 4 years ago.  The prediction threads are so hilarious.  And completely incorrect.  And we did not get to enjoy reading their meltdown because $kimmer shut down the site.  Naturally he blamed the Russians for the intrusion, once he got the Democrat party approved talking points.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2020, 04:30:15 AM »
Hypertensive ol' Bob said something that really pissed off Skins near the election of 2016, and was banned.  I dunno what the issue was, but it could possibly be this thread, which is why it's not to be found any more.

One has to admit one doesn't miss him.
Indeed.
In fact, as I recall, shortly before he was banned, nearly all of his posts were of one of the following two subjects:
1. "We need to stop being polite to conservatives (As if the DUmmies ever were to begin with), and start being as rude, nasty, and aggressive towards them as possible!"
2. "ZOMG! The EEEEEEEVVVVIIIIIIILLLLL GOP Christians are going to round us all up, wipe out all gays, abolish school, and make weekly church attendance mandatory!"